Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What A Waste :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What A Waste :(

    bought this game last week and havent seen anyone playin it :(

    has it died already or is bf1942 better (i havent got that)

  • #2
    Re: What A Waste :(

    I have both. I've only really played BFV a couple of times, in single player mode. it's......different than BF1942. I'm not sure if I like it as much as the original yet, but then I haven't really played it enough to make a solid determination yet...

    You really should get BF1942, though, including the Road to Rome mod. The Desert Combat mod (which is supported on TG) is awesome, even though I sometimes prefer to play the orignal. But it's a great game nonetheless.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What A Waste :(

      BAH ill have to go look 4 it :)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What A Waste :(

        Originally posted by GAZ
        bought this game last week and havent seen anyone playin it :(

        has it died already or is bf1942 better (i havent got that)
        At first I wasn't a big fan of the game but the more I played it, the more I liked it. I had to change my playing style for that game which was a big reason it took me a while to like it. Unfortunately the TG server hasn't been very full. Check out some of the other public servers to get multi-play going. Learn how to use some of the weapons and tools. It really changes game play.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What A Waste :(

          Originally posted by GAZ
          BAH ill have to go look 4 it :)

          the flight models on vietnam are crap the weapons are grossly over exadurated especially the m60 over the vc equivalent.

          all in all good for a laugh but bf 1942 with the DC Mod kicks the crap out of it any day...

          get 42 and download the updates and mods on the TG site,.. then join in Gaz llots and lots of perople all the time in these servers at night time.


          www.TeamElement.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What A Waste :(

            yeh i know no-one is playin anythin else :(

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What A Waste :(

              Originally posted by DudeMan
              the flight models on vietnam are crap the weapons are grossly over exadurated especially the m60 over the vc equivalent.

              all in all good for a laugh but bf 1942 with the DC Mod kicks the crap out of it any day...

              get 42 and download the updates and mods on the TG site,.. then join in Gaz llots and lots of perople all the time in these servers at night time.
              All is true... but remember when BF1942 and BF:DC both came out this was the case for both. Through patches these issues should be fixed.
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What A Waste :(

                I like it alot. As soon as I get my video card back, I will be on.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What A Waste :(

                  Originally posted by GAZ
                  bought this game last week and havent seen anyone playin it :(

                  has it died already or is bf1942 better (i havent got that)
                  I have a feeling it is going to be like BF 1942 It will take a good mod to make it really take off.
                  BF!942 didn't rally take off until DC came along..

                  The game is ok but lacks something to make it stand out...
                  I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What A Waste :(

                    I'm playing a lot over at 1st Veterans Server...

                    Do a search.. a lot of military guys.. boot all the normal knuckle heads for Spawn Camping ect..
                    (1VB)ARTY is my name when playing on there...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What A Waste :(

                      Originally posted by OSD
                      The game is ok but lacks something to make it stand out...
                      Get a buddy, find the scooter, jump on it and change the radio to play "Bird is the word" or whatever the title is.

                      Then drive around with it shooting the bad guys :icon_razz

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What A Waste :(

                        Originally posted by Wolfie
                        Get a buddy, find the scooter, jump on it and change the radio to play "Bird is the word" or whatever the title is.

                        Then drive around with it shooting the bad guys :icon_razz
                        "Ride of the Valkyries" is more menacing coming from the scooter.

                        My only problem with the game is the shovel, if the tunnel spawn gets destroyed how do you bring up another one?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What A Waste :(

                          Originally posted by GreyMatter
                          My only problem with the game is the shovel, if the tunnel spawn gets destroyed how do you bring up another one?
                          The shovel spawns at a certain flag. If you die while carrying the shovel or if the shovel is destroyed, the shovel will respawn. You must control that flag however for this to happen. It's like any other vehicle.
                          |TG-12th| asch
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What A Waste :(

                            Well, I for one hate it. Oh well, waste of $35. :(

                            3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: What A Waste :(

                              I like it too. The more I play it the more fun it becomes. If you don't like it maybe EB Games will take it back or give you credit on another game.

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X