Hl2 Ctf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hl2 Ctf?

I was just wondering if Tactical Gamer, as a community, has tried HL2: CTF. I mean it's just like the death match HL2, which wouldn't work well in this community, but with a strategic element to it. I don't personally like seeing it played like it's still a death match like it is now but maybe with TG that'd change. I don't know is there anyone who plays and knows of a mature server? Thoughts?

-Sirusblk

Re: Hl2 Ctf?

I tried it out. HL2DM isn't really my style so I didn't really like it, but I guess it's an improvement on plain ol' DM.

Comment

If you're asking if it's possible for that game type to fit in here, then I'd say yes. If you're asking if it would be successful, then I'd say no. There are better Source games that haven't taken off here (DoD for example).
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

You're better off organising a pub raid for CTF.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

That was sorta my intention, maybe to get others interested in the game ala a pub raid. I like how they added new guns, and an objective. I thought it'd be interesting to try out HL2:CTF with an extreme emphasis on teamwork, after all I find even the crappiest games can become something truly special in a TG environment.

-Sirusblk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X