No announcement yet.

R6: Vegas out for pre-order...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R6: Vegas out for pre-order...

Direct 2 Drive has Rainbow Six: Vegas available for pre-order, it will then auto download Dec. 6th...

I also have the game on the X-box 360, and if it's as good as the 360 version, it may be whats needed to redeem itself from Letdown, I mean Lockdown. ;(

I'll be reviewing the PC version for SimHQ once released, if interested.

PS: It's 50 bucks, but if you bought NWN2 from them and had those patch problems, you have a 10 dollar credit, that will be applied at checkout... SWEET.
    Last edited by Magnum50; 11-24-2006, 07:41 PM. Reason: new info...
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: R6: Vegas out for pre-order...

Uh, yeah, after getting burned on Lockdown (I didn't even buy it: the DEMO made me sad for having downloaded it), I'm going to wait for your always-spot-on review of the PC version. I've heard great things about it on the 360 but they like Halo over there.

Mag I don't think you can play it to be honest. You need a Shader Model 3 card and last I checked you had an X800 series card and they don't support Shader Model 3.

I don't expect it to be much better then Lockdown. Still an arcade game granted it does look fun.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

AI seems to be better in this. They are pretty tough, plus they flank you. Your rainbow team seems to listen pretty well, from what I can tell. I mostly play Story Coop mode, and not Singleplayer story. So far, this game has been golden on the 360, hopefully it will shine on the PC as well. I have a few issues with it, ie no control over grenades, you can't hold them, just a button press and they fly. Some of the cover system is a little iffy at times. Overall, amazing game imo.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed