This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im number one ahaha

Its finaly happened and now im gonna rub it in :D. Im number one on the TG desert combat server . Which means im better than TG lol . muahahaha . Although im sure this will be short lived as this thread will cause someone in TG to spend hours trying to beat me score .

But for now all im gonna say is AHAHAHAH SSC = NUMBER 1 , SHAFT = NUMBER 1 .

TG = number 2 :( .

anyways thanks for reading my little gloat .

shaft

Re: Im number one ahaha

What in the heck are you talking about....

Comment

Look on the BF tracks website and you will see . http://bftracks.us/appl/bft/Search/view/R/0

type in tactical , then select the desert combat server .

and number one is me me me me :D

Comment

promoting teamwork, one stat at a time ;)

Comment

Originally posted by fr1j0l3
          promoting teamwork, one stat at a time ;)
          LOL...

It looks like this brain surgeon thinks TG is a clan or something... And that he thinks we care about his stats...

Funny or pathetic, I haven't decided yet...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            LOL...

It looks like this brain surgeon thinks TG is a clan or something... And that he thinks we care about his stats...

Alienating new players, one person at a time...

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
              Alienating new players, one person at a time...
              hahahahah

It is true though, what I've learned is that at TG its not about an individual score or stats, its about a team pulling together for a solid well executed win. This means sometimes a person might fill a role that gets them no kills but is esential to helping the rest of the team get where they need to be.

We were getting hammered on the oil rig map one time and werent holding any flags (I dont think I had many TG people on my team for this one) But I spent 80% of the game flying the spawn chopper over the rig so that people could spawn and parachute in. I got one kill that game, but people were able to drop in and grab flags so we didnt loose.

Anyway, theres more to it than having good (quake style I kill you more) stats

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Hehehehehe i love all your responces .

Now as for team work . It always helps if the indivudual members of your team are capable of handling themselfs in a combat situation . Otherwise you have a team of poeple that may work well together but have no hope in hell of beating even one member of another team .

But the SSC on the otherhand are both good players and skilled team workers .

Plus i just like to gloat that im better than you lol .

me and big head are gonna get me killed some day hehe but until then im better than you are :P

Comment

I haven't played this month to keep my stats up... but some of you know how I play. Most of my points for ranking come from defense. Holding down a bridge or a flag is what I do best. It's great to score all those points w/o having to move anywhere. :)
                  |TG-12th| asch
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                    LOL...

Man, you sure are a jerk. The guy's just proud of his accomplishment. No need to jump all over him.

Comment

Ok I am tired of reading about this and it seems that people are going to start getting personal about it...

Now in closing this thread is my 2 cents. Despite one person feeling that they are better or worse than there teammates is irrelivent. No game can be won alone, no matter how well One person plays.. If you are by yourself.. you again are a loser.. because you can't do it all... Teamwork is the only true way to win. If you are better than another skill wise that is fine.. then why don't you be a leader for your team and help increase the skill level of teammates.

TG is a community of members that prides itself on teamwork and teamwork alone... we are not impressed by stats of one, but the stats of teamwork and friendship we build with others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X