just ribbing you guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ribbing you guys

Shaft doesnt mean anything personal hes just messing around ya know getting guys riled up to play oh and he is definetly not a brain surgeon.
    Out numbered,always,outclassed never!

Re: just ribbing you guys

Originally posted by CaptDeath
    Shaft doesnt mean anything personal hes just messing around ya know getting guys riled up to play oh and he is definetly not a brain surgeon.
    Yeah, I went a little (OK, a lot) overboard with my response. It's just that, like FM said, his post is exactly the opposite of everything that TacticalGamer is about. We enjoy working together as a team regardless of personal skill. Yeah, stats are fun to look at, and if they're detailed enough, they can be a valuable tool to show you where your weaknesses are, but someone's rank means nothing to me. I'll take a team of TG members over a group of non-teamplaying hotshots any day.

There's nothing wrong with a little smack talk, either. I don't know why I went off on him like that. I'm sorry.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Sometimes a joke is not always obvious, especially in text form. Proofreading a post can help prevent misunderstandings.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Yeah guys seriously , i was just pocking a bit of fun at ya's nothing personal in it .

I mean i do it often enough during a game . i just like to tease ;) hehe . Nothing ment by it . If you read my original thread ull see it wasnt ment to be taken seriously .

And death i have my dreams , ill be a brain surgen one day !!! you mark my words !! lol , but for now ill stick to whipen ur butt ;) ( not in a kinky way i may add ) .

Shaft

Comment

Originally posted by SHAFT
          Yeah guys seriously , i was just pocking a bit of fun at ya's nothing personal in it .

I mean i do it often enough during a game . i just like to tease ;) hehe . Nothing ment by it . If you read my original thread ull see it wasnt ment to be taken seriously .

And death i have my dreams , ill be a brain surgen one day !!! you mark my words !! lol , but for now ill stick to whipen ur butt ;) ( not in a kinky way i may add ) .

Shaft
          ill take that bet lol
          Out numbered,always,outclassed never!

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
            Maybe you should change your sig when you post things like that. :icon16:
            No way, it's even better now that my stats are all negative!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

all i have to say is "pffffff"

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
                Maybe you should change your sig when you post things like that. :icon16:
                But notice that you talked me into it...
                Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X