Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kiling Tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kiling Tanks

    Hi! My Name Is Zeke And I Pley Battlefoeld.
    Did You Know Taht You Can Kil Tanks With Mines?????????
    Well You Do Now ^^

  • #2
    Re: Kiling Tanks

    Originally posted by MilkmanNOR
    Hi! My Name Is Zeke And I Pley Battlefoeld.
    Did You Know Taht You Can Kil Tanks With Mines?????????
    Well You Do Now ^^
    Whoa! I just tried this out! It's true!!! This r0x0rs!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Kiling Tanks

      lol...

      Did you know that you can kill enemy infantry with the rifles?
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Kiling Tanks

        Originally posted by Apophis
        lol...

        Did you know that you can kill enemy infantry with the rifles?
        YES I DID I HAEV PLAYD BATLEFIELD FOR A MONT NOW AND I AM QUITE GOOD AT KILING DO YOU GUYS HAVE A SERVER??

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Kiling Tanks

          Originally posted by MilkmanNOR
          YES I DID I HAEV PLAYD BATLEFIELD FOR A MONT NOW AND I AM QUITE GOOD AT KILING DO YOU GUYS HAVE A SERVER??

          We have lots of servers is there one in particular that you are interested in.. :icon16:

          http://www.tacticalgamer.com/modules...ist&file=index
          I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Kiling Tanks

            Originally posted by MilkmanNOR
            Hi! My Name Is Zeke And I Pley Battlefoeld.
            Did You Know Taht You Can Kil Tanks With Mines?????????
            Well You Do Now ^^
            Did you know one of the funniest ways of killing a tank is to lay a mine, then shoot it with a rocket and watch them run over the mine trying to find the AT soldier shooting at them? :icon_cool

            Comment

            Connect

            Collapse

            TeamSpeak 3 Server

            Collapse

            Advertisement

            Collapse

            Twitter Feed

            Collapse

            Working...
            X