This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get it on

Well boys were looking for some good guys to scrim with and i just coulndt think of any better than here 4 the pratice and the skill or just to have some fun for a while if u guys want to do it let me no also check out our custom maps at www.gunsforhire.org log in register and downloed fast and free maybe on friday's we can scrim your freind =|GFH|=SNIPERMIKE8[SSC] out???????????????????????????????kill u in the feild :icon21:

Re: Lets get it on

Can someone summarize that post for me? It's just one big run-on sentence and I'm having trouble deceiphering it. No offense, I try to read through some bad grammar and spelling but sometimes it's just too much to understand.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Yea i can y u guy's crashing on me so hard.I reffer u guys and enjoy playing with u :icon18: And i even pay my part to tg a month .SO WHATS THE PROMBLEM???????

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
        Quiet you, you tried to take one of my ex's from me. =P

*awkward silence* Anyways, how's it been going?
        whoaa..... :0

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
          Can someone summarize that post for me? It's just one big run-on sentence and I'm having trouble deceiphering it. No offense, I try to read through some bad grammar and spelling but sometimes it's just too much to understand.
          So, where is Diablo, anyway? :icon25: :icon19:
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by snipermike
            Yea i can y u guy's crashing on me so hard.I reffer u guys and enjoy playing with u :icon18: And i even pay my part to tg a month .SO WHATS THE PROMBLEM???????

seriously as far as i can see nobody is crashing on you,

i did find it a little hard to understand your post, nothing worth commenting on though and i do dislike people commeinting on grammar.

it is not a requirement to have perfect grammar to play here and people really need to exercise more tact if they feel they truely dont know what you are saying.

as for psi redeye i assume you two know each other although i have not seen you in TG before only on the other end of my Gun in Battlefield you SSC sworn enemy of TG...l.lol

thank you very much for the invite to get some of your custom maps, and i have one question, who is the scrim going to be agains......ssc?

or is it just a case of here are some custom maps lets all jump on and play whoever?

i think you may have taken PSI redeye too seriously, i think he is just being sarchastic, but i maybe wrong only red eye can explain.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
              seriously as far as i can see nobody is crashing on you,

i did find it a little hard to understand your post, nothing worth commenting on though and i do dislike people commeinting on grammar.

it is not a requirement to have perfect grammar to play here and people really need to exercise more tact if they feel they truely dont know what you are saying.
              I'm sorry, but this is nothing short of appeasement. You can't spell? That's fine, we'll work around trying to understand you. Don't know how to put a sentence together? No worries. If someone can't take 30 seconds to proof-read a paragraph, why should I spend 5 minutes trying to figure it out?

I overlook posts like your's Dude, when you misspell commenting. That's not a big problem. But when someone doesn't even strive for sentence structure, it makes the entire paragraph incoherent. Why do we allow the dumbing down of the world? Why am I the bad guy for pointing out that someone didn't make sense? <I know it wasn't me, but it could have easily been>. Why bother writing something in a forum if the majority struggles to understand you? Communication isn't difficult if you simply proofread what you wrote. Hell, type it in Word and use spellcheck.

Comment

Originally posted by Fait_Maker
                I'm sorry, but this is nothing short of appeasement. You can't spell? That's fine, we'll work around trying to understand you. Don't know how to put a sentence together? No worries. If someone can't take 30 seconds to proof-read a paragraph, why should I spend 5 minutes trying to figure it out?

I overlook posts like your's Dude, when you misspell commenting. That's not a big problem. But when someone doesn't even strive for sentence structure, it makes the entire paragraph incoherent. Why do we allow the dumbing down of the world? Why am I the bad guy for pointing out that someone didn't make sense? <I know it wasn't me, but it could have easily been>. Why bother writing something in a forum if the majority struggles to understand you? Communication isn't difficult if you simply proofread what you wrote. Hell, type it in Word and use spellcheck.

it really bothers me not whether i get the fait maker sign of aproval... so go a head and keep over looking my posts, probably just aswell.
                Last edited by DudeMan; 05-23-2004, 01:08 PM.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

oh and sniper i suggest to anyone who is quite as rude as to overlook your point because you didnt proof read it or what ever, i say just ignore there opinion and talk to the rest of the people.

i myself have had many arguments with people over, oh you cant spell blah blah where is the full stop... and now i just take the stance, cant read it, then dont bother and move on.

i think the point must be made here that this person is a contributing member of the TG community, further more he came in here offering a game with a few more people involving our community, and the best you people can do is bash him on grammar... get a life ... and that goes to anyone who displays this stance to someone who is just trying to offer a game and gets bashed.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

i did find it a little hard to understand your post, nothing worth commenting on though and i do dislike people commeinting on grammar..
                    He (Sarc) really wasn't commenting on grammar, more commenting on the fact that snipermike's post was difficult to understand. While proper grammar is not a requirement here at TG, it is polite to insure that your posts are capable of being understood on the basic level. Run on sentences with no punctuation fail to be understandable imho.

Comment

i think the point must be made here that this person is a contributing member of the TG community, further more he came in here offering a game with a few more people involving our community, and the best you people can do is bash him on grammar... get a life ... and that goes to anyone who displays this stance to someone who is just trying to offer a game and gets bashed.
                      I couldn't even get that out of the first post. I thought he was saying something about putting new maps on the server or testing some maps out. On an another note, I did receive a PM from sniper that was written much better than his post here. It wasn't perfect, but it was written with some punctuation that helped me understand his thoughts. All I ask is for a little effort in proofreading and punctuation.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
                        He (Sarc) really wasn't commenting on grammar, more commenting on the fact that snipermike's post was difficult to understand. While proper grammar is not a requirement here at TG, it is polite to insure that your posts are capable of being understood on the basic level. Run on sentences with no punctuation fail to be understandable imho.

now that is a nice way of putting it i didnt feel critisized and i could understand your intentions.

but faitmaker obviously seems to think if you post and he cant understand it.... well it opens the floodgates to critisim.

well nope.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
                          I couldn't even get that out of the first post. I thought he was saying something about putting new maps on the server or testing some maps out. On an another note, I did receive a PM from sniper that was written much better than his post here. It wasn't perfect, but it was written with some punctuation that helped me understand his thoughts. All I ask is for a little effort in proofreading and punctuation.

as long as it is sorted then all ok

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Hey DudeMan} Thanks i just get in a hurry typing . I hate it but =[SSC] is over we have the men and the server and web page. So we can carryone our fight. We are now =|GFH|= guns'for'hire'. Tats our new tag.so whenever u want to scrim or bring some fun back in the game let me no?????. i could care less what ever anyone say about my grammer they just must be afraid of my real talent lol???????. I still beleive that TG still is a good clan of guys to play with. So ill still be in and pay my part.cause i do pop in once in a while and i will as long as uns r around

Comment

Originally posted by snipermike
                              Hey DudeMan} Thanks i just get in a hurry typing . I hate it but =[SSC] is over we have the men and the server and web page. So we can carryone our fight. We are now =|GFH|= guns'for'hire'. Tats our new tag.so whenever u want to scrim or bring some fun back in the game let me no?????. i could care less what ever anyone say about my grammer they just must be afraid of my real talent lol???????. I still beleive that TG still is a good clan of guys to play with. So ill still be in and pay my part.cause i do pop in once in a while and i will as long as uns r around

thanks bud means alot,

i will be back online with battlefield within the next week or so i hope to see you around... well i hope to see your name as i shoot you

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X