X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to BFV, want good team.

Hi,

I'm new to BFV.

I'm getting good with fighters. I'm average on the ground (hard to keep from getting shot in the back when you don't have a team) in pickup games. Getting into a chopper with me flying is a bad idea, BUT I can rock and roll as a gunner. I'm above average with ground vehicles.

I'm looking for a tactics-oriented team where everyone is locked on to the gameplan and knows their role. I have plenty of time on Tue, Fri & Sat.

Please post here or e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any info on how I can get involved with a good team. I noticed this board is a little short on posts thus far...

Bryan

Re: New to BFV, want good team.

Hey Bryan,

I believe most of the TGers here stick to playing Dessert Combat as their flavor of BF. There are a few of us who play Vietnam quite a bit, but haven't been able to get together to play on the TG server and keep it active.

Us TGers however are here for mature team oriented play. We'll have to see how many here actually have BFV and are interested in getting together one night.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

That's ok. I'm looking into alot of clans until I can find one that is really squared away.

Hey, while I've got you here, let me ask you something:

Do you have any tips on piloting the chopper? I'm using a Cyborg Evo joystick so I have all the control in the world -- I just don't know what to do with it. Last night, I figured out that flying in 3rd person chase view helps, since I can see where all the trees/ground/banditos are at. The biggest problem I have now is maneuvering the thing. How do I get it to stay steady, fly straight and -- most importantly -- turn without tilting too much or flopping onto the deck?

Thanks for the help!

Bryan

Comment

Check out this thread for chopper hints.

In reference to a clan... I wanted to point out that TG isn't a clan itself, we're a community of gamers. We actually have multiple clans that are a part of this community. All clans are welcome.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...