hope we stay freinds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope we stay freinds

I talked to apo and i belive theres no reason for me to be a payed member. I love to play with most of uns but y help out for no reason at all it servs no purpose so i guess this is the last of me and if isee u i see u if not iam soory miss uns but some pms i got well lets not get into that see u?????? :icon13:

Re: hope we stay freinds

Originally posted by snipermike
    I talked to apo and i belive theres no reason for me to be a payed member. I love to play with most of uns but y help out for no reason at all it servs no purpose so i guess this is the last of me and if isee u i see u if not iam soory miss uns but some pms i got well lets not get into that see u?????? :icon13:
    Mike,
    I learned a good lesson this week. If you enjoy something, don't let anyone ruin it for you. You have good friends here. I hope you consider me one of them. Nothing I have said in the past few days has been directed at you or reflected on your situation at all. No matter what, I want you to understand that most of all. I enjoy playing with you and want to get to know you more. Don't leave.

Comment

Re: hope we stay freinds

I love killing u to bud but i just dont no yet. and it not just u :icon25:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X