SWAT3 - TG Total Mod Conversion v1.1 RELEASED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT3 - TG Total Mod Conversion v1.1 RELEASED

This new Tactical Gamer SWAT 3 Total Mod Conversion v1.1 is the first Tactical Gamer mod for SWAT 3 in our new venture to support this game.

This mod includes a huge variety in weapons used from mods such as RTRT weapons mod, Armed Forces Weapons, and more. Weapons with scopes, silencers, flash suppressors, C-mags, Red Dot sights and more. Weapons such as Customized Mp5's, Colt assault rifles, UMP .45's, Desert Eagle Pistols, AUG, many Glock models and more!!!

There is even a Custom Officer skin with a shield that has 2 different pistols you can choose from so he can be behind his shield. He along with a few other new skins, Download the Tactical Gamer Uniform mod v1.0 beta here.. http://members.xlii.com/~firemarshal...iform_v1.0.zip

Also included is the Finsecure where your suspects and Hostages are placed in the prone position after taken in custody instead of just leaned over. Kneel 2.0 to have the officer on one knee instead of half crouch.

Blood mod for the blood splatters. And neat looking kills.

There are new reticules for the weapons, added sound effects and visual additions as well.

This new file is available here ----> http://www.tacticalgamer.com/modules...q=getit&lid=19

Here are some Screen Shots from the new Mod....

nice stuff i like it

Comment

Glad you like it.... be sure to join us in SWAT 3 Tonight... SUN night... we will have a lobby open with the name of Tactical Gamer. Only mods you need is the Total Mod v1.1 and the Uniform Mod v1.0..

Hope to see you there!!!!

Comment

can't download the 2nd mod, I got the uniform, but the other one takes me back to the home screen

Comment

Let me see if I can find it on the server... If you like email [email protected] and I will email you with the mod..

Comment

i was wondering it you still have that mod for swat3 and if you do where can i get it?

Comment

Originally posted by FireMarshal
              Let me see if I can find it on the server... If you like email [email protected] and I will email you with the mod..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X