Old School Gaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old School Gaming

Just curious if anyone has an interest to do some old school gaming everyone once in a while?

I own quake 3 arena, Jedi Academy, SW: Battlefront1, Age of Mythology, Descent 3 and freespace 1, AvP2.

I'd mention bf1942 but I already tried that and I didn't like it.

I'm game for any of them, I still have Q3, jedi academy and AoM installed.

- -

Re: Old School Gaming

I've got Battlefront 1 still...not sure if I have the cd keys though. Any other of those games I'd be willing to download and play off a LAN via Virtual Networking using software like Hamachi.
    | | |

Comment

I was hoping you'd mention Doom coop or something. I remember couple years back, someone released a updated version of doom with higher res graphics. Supported everything from the sp, to the coop. I'd love to play that again.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
        I was hoping you'd mention Doom coop or something. I remember couple years back, someone released a updated version of doom with higher res graphics. Supported everything from the sp, to the coop. I'd love to play that again.
        Ya! When I was in school, my friend and I played Doom coop via modem several days a week. We both had 2 phone lines and speaker phones, so it was as high as tech got. :)

A couple of hours of coop always seemed to end with one intentional teamkill and then a teamkilling spree.
        Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Thankfully I had a coop fix via the 360 with the original doom. Supported 4 player mutiplayer, and 4 player coop. I should play it again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X