Playing times?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing times?

I reinstalled the game and I was wondering what time you guys play?Also what do you usually play or do you not play any mods.

Re: Playing times?

Personally, I play between 6 and 9 pm EST and usually either play Desert Combat or Battlefield Vietnam. Gamespy ID is wickerman.

Comment

Tactical Gamer hosts Battlefield: Desert Combat.

I'll be home in a couple of weeks (hopefully) and I'm going to try to be on most evenings around 8pm EDT.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
        Tactical Gamer hosts Battlefield: Desert Combat.

I'll be home in a couple of weeks (hopefully) and I'm going to try to be on most evenings around 8pm EDT.
        I'll belive that when I see it... Be nice to have you back though... What the hell am I saying.. I been gone too... besides I been haven some video issues with 1942 and Joint Ops.. I am not sure whats goin on with all my video issues... worken on it though.

Comment

I am usually on the TG public DesertCombat server after 8:00 p.m. EDST.

[volun]

Comment

Well hey, I just got BF 1942: DC, I may just meet yall there! I dont know how to play yet, but I shure will learn quick!
            If it is stupid but works, then it is not stupid.
            -Murphy

Comment

I'm going to try and jump on tonight (6/2) sometime after 8pm EST.
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

well i have found my CD key... yay.... so ill be on either tonight or tomorrow night...

i cant believe how long one lousy format has got me off the games all together all i had was a backup which evidently if forgot bf and raven shield... bloody heck.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X