Ravenshield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravenshield

Anyone here play Rainbow Six 3: Ravenshield? I just got a copy from a friend, and other than a few network bugs (apparently due to the poor setup here) a bunch of us have had a lot of fun playing this. It's very realistic, and, with TeamSpeak added, it could be a very appropriate TG game.

I still suck at it, but it's fun.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Re: Ravenshield

Originally posted by ednos View Post
    Anyone here play Rainbow Six 3: Ravenshield? I just got a copy from a friend, and other than a few network bugs (apparently due to the poor setup here) a bunch of us have had a lot of fun playing this. It's very realistic, and, with TeamSpeak added, it could be a very appropriate TG game.

I still suck at it, but it's fun.
    I uninstalled it, but I liked that game !

I'll see if I can find linux server files. I might decide to run this on my server once in a while :)

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Good plan. Run Alpine Village 24/7.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
        Good plan. Run Alpine Village 24/7.
        Oh yes, that one is great!

I'll let you know once I've set it up.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

I have it as well. Let me know if you're wanting a game.

I'm very rusty however. Is 1.6 the latest patch?

Comment

Rainbow Hunt 24/7
            It's loads of fun and you have to coordinate your reload times. Server side mod and it works with a lot of custom maps.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

1.6 is the latest. It appears I'm unable to play online, though; I'll have to remedy that before I can play with y'all.
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X