Half Life 2.... WOW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Life 2.... WOW!

I just saw a full 3 minute clip of actual in game footage from Half Life 2 on G4. All I can say is.... wow! It looked totally amazing. The screen shots dont do this game any justice at all. The facial expresses on the characters and the interactivity between Gordon and that new chick was breath taking.

I so cant wait for this game now.

well im sorry james but you ARE going to wait for it... since valve cant pull there finger out its slipping slipping slipping......
    From Adam Webb

Comment

Re: Half Life 2.... WOW!

Originally posted by _Ender_
      I just saw a full 3 minute clip of actual in game footage from Half Life 2 on G4. All I can say is.... wow! It looked totally amazing. The screen shots dont do this game any justice at all. The facial expresses on the characters and the interactivity between Gordon and that new chick was breath taking.

I so cant wait for this game now.
      If someone could provide the host space, I could put up a few video clips. The girl wears a thong :D
      I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

I just found the level of *ahem* detail on the model was quite interesting :)

Originally posted by Psi_Redeye
        Maybe that sort of activity is rare in Canadaville, but just about every american girl wears them, it's kind of uninteresting after a while
        Can't say I've ever found a female clad in a thong (that should be wearing a thong) uninteresting.
        I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X