Flying teh helo's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying teh helo's

Just needed some tips on flying helicopters. Im pretty bad at it, i can get into the air an turn alittle, fire some rockets. But everytime i go to turn i end up with my rudder in the dirt and my face against the cockpit window

~KriSpY

Re: Flying teh helo's

Originally posted by KriSpY-Kr3m3
    Just needed some tips on flying helicopters. Im pretty bad at it, i can get into the air an turn alittle, fire some rockets. But everytime i go to turn i end up with my rudder in the dirt and my face against the cockpit window

~KriSpY
    Are you using a joystick to fly or a keyboard/mouse?
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I use joystick, but some admins say that kerboard/mouse is easier and more effective.

~KriSpY

Comment

Some use joysticks and swear its easier than keyboard and mouse.. Then you have the people that are the opposite. Just try it both ways until you find a system that works for you. I personally use a keyboard and mouse, I find I have better control.. but then again, thats just me... Good Luck!

Comment

I can fly helos equally well with joystick or keyboard/mouse. Flying jets, however, requires a joystick or a large area for mousing and a lot of "recentering" the mouse in that area...

The thing that took me the longest to get used to with the helos is to make very subtle direction changes and to not over-steer. Once you get used to how the different helos move, then you can practice "leaning" into the turns so that you can make tighter circles or practice diving towards a tank and pulling up in time...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Ive tried both and i think my joystick works better for me.Thanks for your help guys. :D

~KriSpY

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X