Call of Duty 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Call of Duty 4

Oh yeah, that looks purdy. Cheers for the heads up, hadnt heard about it before. Looks like i can add this to the reasons to upgrade my rig. I hope the multiplayer is well implemented. Those lovely cities look like great locations for a big scrap.

Comment

Ive seen the trailers, which has actualy gameplay, looks sick.

Cant wait to be an insurgent with the RPG or even just an AK.
      |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
      100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

Looks like what GRAW should've been...

Can't wait to play it!
        |TG| HOUDINI

Comment

Ghost Recon is what GRAW should have been. Simple as that. No CoD game will EVER match up to the tactical gameplay offered by Ghost Recon. (This from a HUGE HUGE HUUUGE freakin' CoD/GR fan)

Infinity ward is back, so we wont get another ****ty Call of Duty 3. That's enough to make this a game something to look forward to. The idiots that made CoD3 got the boot and the guys that made CoD and CoD2 are back and making a modern warefare game. That's awesome-sauce right there.
          -

Comment

From what I hear, Infinity ward will be making every other COD from here on out. Basically their doing the even numbers. Part1 does not count. Although it was the best.

Comment

If it does in fact come out for PC we will have to see about TG hosting the game.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Lame... well, I hope they do better with 5 than they did with 3. Currently, I'm happy Infinity Ward is making the next installment.
                -

Comment

Well, I gotta hand it to treyarch, they didn't do bad with the singleplayer at all. It was really good imo. The mutiplayer was really weak. Infinity ward will not disappoint us with part 4.

Comment

Wasn't COD3 a console only release?

Pardon my ignorance, but I steer clear of console games.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
                      Well, I gotta hand it to treyarch, they didn't do bad with the singleplayer at all. It was really good imo. The mutiplayer was really weak. Infinity ward will not disappoint us with part 4.
                      I thought it was weak all around :/
                      -

Comment

Eh, a 8.8 said differently though. If you solely play PC games, then you've missed out on some really good games that released on the consoles. PC games really only get FPS's and MMO's. Consoles get all the nice platformers, and good RPG's.

Comment

CoD was fine. CoD2 with friends late at night on a 360 is a blast. I would pick up CoD2 for the PC, but really, it just doesnt interest me that much. I have DoD:S for my WWII fix. I like DoD:S for its great multiplayer, and CoD series for split screen and some single player.

I'm proably not gonna buy it....because if rumors are true, the next battlefield game is going BACK to World War II...which is stupid too. Role reversal ftl. To be honest, BF2 and CoD2 are perfectly in place right now. No need to go switchen em up :(
                          Skud

Comment

I personally didn't like CoD2 and 3 because of the player damage model. I understand the whole medkit isn't realistic idea but the fact that you can take a bunch of bullets then hide behind something for a few seconds and be healed just took me out of the immersion. Other than that CoD2 was excellent IMO but didn't care for 3 too much.

Comment

I found another preview, this one's for the PS 3 but there shouldn't be that much of a difference right?

IGN CoD 4 for PS3 review

I especially like the multiplayer bit;

you gain experience points with which you can unlock new classes (you start off with Assault and Spec. Ops - Heavy Gunner and Demo belong to the unlocks) and at a certain level you can even create your own one. You can choose the primary weapon, sidearm, skill perks, special grenade and design it's uniform :)

And there's also a Realism mode with a clean HUD and realistic weapon damage.

Sounds really promising! :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X