Resistance: Fall of Man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resistance: Fall of Man

Ok I hate to brag, but I recently bought a PS3. I immediately started playing Resistance: Fall of Man. I thought single player was pretty challenging but hoped online and had a blast! I was wondering if anyone else has a PS3, and if they're playing Resistance. I love matches where there's awesome teamplay and I'm looking to hopefully find some here at TG. My SN of course is Sirusblk :)

Re: Resistance: Fall of Man

Yeah, look in our "console" forum. There are a few PS3 owners here.

Comment

Whoops, I appologize. I musta rolled right over that section :o

Comment

Only game worth owning a PS3 for. God I wish this wasn't a Sony 1st party game so we could hope for a PC version so I can actually aim well.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Haha, did you leave auto-aim on? It helps :D changing the sensitivity helps too. However I find when I'm hit from behind I'm screwed no matter what, unlike with a mouse.

If you ever want to play together hit me up! :D You have my SN

Also if we have enough people playing we should think about organizing everyone into a TG clan, am I right? It would be nice to organize some great teamplay games :D

Comment

I only played Resistance at a friend's house. No PS3 yet. (Probably after a major price drop.)
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

It's already got a price drop. 500$ now for 60GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirusblk View Post
                Ok I hate to brag, but I recently bought a PS3. I immediately started playing Resistance: Fall of Man. I thought single player was pretty challenging but hoped online and had a blast! I was wondering if anyone else has a PS3, and if they're playing Resistance. I love matches where there's awesome teamplay and I'm looking to hopefully find some here at TG. My SN of course is Sirusblk :)
                I just finished this on single player too. I haven't tried it multiplayer yet.

I do have a PS3 and my PSN name is "TG-Apophis". Look me up online and also be sure to check out the PS3 Console forums here at TG.
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom View Post
                  Only game worth owning a PS3 for. God I wish this wasn't a Sony 1st party game so we could hope for a PC version so I can actually aim well.
                  I've got to disagree with you there. As an actual PS3 owner I can assure you there are plenty of other games worth owning a PS3 for. Resistance just happens to be one of the best.
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I played the game when I had my friends PS3 for while, and I have to say it isnt that bad. I really enjoyed the game play. Though the default controls were a little weird for me; that could just be me.

So, in general, I'll give the game a 7.5 out of 10.

Comment

Ahhh but thats the same with all games really. You quickly learn the controls though and they actually do make a lot of sense. If I had any gripes with the game it's the pacing. Some times the levels seem just way too short and other times you're gasping for a save point, although it saves a lot, a lot more than I expected.

Comment

I guess your right, I wasnt really paying attention to the game when I was playing, mainly just what I noticed through a glance.

Haha, now I remember that I was using these cool aftermarket air fan controller =]

It had a fan built into the legs so your hands dont get all sweaty; seriously awesome.

Comment

I think I've seen an ad for that :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse