Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction...

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for a smacktard-free environment to play BFV. I've played MOH, COD and BF1942/DC but those dics have become drink coasters as I now dedicate all my war gaming to BFVietnam (the engine is just so much better IMO).

Can't wait for the new patch (1.1) coming out very soon, that'll make it all the better.

Anyhoo, just wanted to introduce myself and see who's around to shoot it up with a good all around player (all kits etc).

Cya on the BF!

Vietnam that is!! ;)
    Last edited by Sgt_Dogma; 07-08-2004, 04:41 PM.
    Beware of the Dog!

Re: Introduction...

Well, good to see you, Sgt Dogma! Unfortunately, you've come across TG in the middle of a transition period. Our servers are in the process of being moved across the country right now and we don't currently have a BF:V server online.

It sounds like this is the community for you, though! Check our TeamSpeak server to see if anyone is playing BF:V. We have people that meet up there and then find a good pub server to play on. It's much more fun when you play with people you know.

Hope to see you around!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Hey Sgt, glad you made it over. I'm in the BF:V channel most nights around 22:00 EST but if you have a particular night you would like to play let us know. We might could scare up more people if eveyrone knows a specific night/time.

I've been using GameSpy to find servers since our game server is down currently. If you jump in the TeamSpeak channel we can coordinate that way.
      flux
      [tg-c1]

Comment

Hey Dogma, glad to see some BFV fans out there. Definitely check out teamspeak to see who is in the BFV channel and find out where they are playing until we can get our server back online.

TG is the place to play if you like moderated servers to keep the smacktards out.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch
          TG is the place to play if you like moderated servers to keep the smacktards out.
          Yeah but we still let Cingular play on the servers :icon_wink

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
            Yeah but we still let Cingular play on the servers :icon_wink
            Hardy, har, har...

When's the last time you were on a BF server, my canine friend?
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by asch
              smacktards
              Awww come on. When I used that term, I was made fun of. What?! Are you all afraid of the all powerful Asch?!?! All he does is sit on his asch cause he's too lazy to get up.:)

[volun]

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_McDermott
                Awww come on. When I used that term, I was made fun of. What?! Are you all afraid of the all powerful Asch?!?! All he does is sit on his asch cause he's too lazy to get up.:)
                Hehe... yes, I do sit on my asch, usually waiting for Killer to try and take the flag I'm holding. In the end, I'm still sitting on my asch cleaning up Killer body parts.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...