Medal of Honor demo out at midnight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal of Honor demo out at midnight

I know not many people have been talkin about it, and it seems to be overshadowed by other games but this could really be the comeback for the series. Worth checkin out at least. Im pre-loading right now on fileplanet.

Re: Medal of Honor demo out at midnight

Oh my goodness, thanks for the info. I'll be there. I've been looking forward to this game just as much. Hopefully it runs as good as bioshock, since its the same engine. Damn, UE3 should be a standard, then we could have "global standards PC specs".

Comment

I'll have to check this out. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Pre-loaded, guess it has not unlocked yet through the downloader. It's 12:30AM CDT. So....

Comment

i knew it wasnt gonna be exactly midnight, so i just got up a tad earlier than usal to get some time in before work.

edit - just played it. Its a lot of fun. Plays like any good WW2 shooter should. Whats funny is its the same engine as Bioshock yet this game runs a lot smoother on max settings than Bioshock does. Anyways, its pretty fun droppin in as you can land pretty much anywhere you want. I tried landing on the roof that the germans were holding...bad idea lol. You really need to fight with your guys...helps a lot. When you sprint, it sorta does this reverse zoom thing...looks really cool. You can also upgrade you weapons. The more you use a certain weapon you get upgrades for it, like beter accuracy, better zoom, etc. All i did was use the M1 Garand since you blow through the thompson ammo like nothin and smg ammo was hard to find, or maybe i didnt look good enough who knows.

All in all its a lot of fun, but im gonna wait for reviews and such specially for multiplayer. Eh, nevermind, ill prolly just pick it up lol.
          Last edited by Snail88; 08-23-2007, 05:49 AM.

Comment

32 mins left... I've gone tired of ww2 shooters, but MOH is always good.. I hope they move on to something modern soon

Comment

Uh, mine's still sitting in the downloader, and it still won't let me extract the files. How did you get yours to work?

Comment

http://downloads.gwn.com/downloads/t...ne_Demo_PC.zip

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/33...-Airborne-Demo

Comment

well.. MOH... It's kinda not much different then COD 1-3 I guess.. I feel good playing it..it's fast paced.. Tons of enemy pouring out..scripted I would think... Probably a decent $30 (US) game.. I would think a fun Time killer... not much substance for any real Multi Player goodness..
                  |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                  ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

After playing the demo, I'm getting the impression I could burn through the full game in one evening/sitting. Not unlike the previous MoH games, in other words... :(

They're fun while they last though, but I dare say (like many others) that the CoD and Brothers in Arms series seems to have overtaken the MoH franchise.
                    “The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane”.

Comment

its a shame though. I loved the first MoH. Its just that CoD did it bigger, louder, and better. Its not a BAD game...just not up to CoD level. Which makes me want CoD4 even more...

Comment

when is the full game being released?

Comment

I think it was September 5th.

Comment

That looked like a decent game. You got a lot of grenades though. It felt like you had enough to throw them the entire time.

I definitely have to check out this game. It could be random fun.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Supposedly the 360 is getting somewhat shafted on the mutiplayer part, not having lobbies and such.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X