Bio Shock Wont install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio Shock Wont install

I'm so pissed. At the end of the setup, the program has an autopatcher. Bioshock site is down so it can't autopatch. I have to cancel the setup and do it over again. You guys know of any work around? No doubt the site will be back online tomorrow, but I was looking forward to a couple of hours in the City of Rapture tonight.
    Last edited by NorCalRoach; 08-23-2007, 02:05 AM.

Re: Bio Shock Wont install

There is no work around. Probably will have to wait.

ps. you suck.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
      .....ps. you suck.
      ROFL...thats it- I'm going to make it my mission to hunt u down all game next time I see you on POE...again. By the way Troublesome mentioned something about you activating your game through steam and it working fine. Did you have the game on your hard drive already before you added it to your steam account?

Edit:
      Don't bother buying this for at least another day if you were planning to get a hard copy of it (or a soft copy for that matter). The patch server is down and apparently has been all day:
      http://forums.2kgames.com/forums/sho...?t=5889&page=3

Those that got it early were lucky I guess.

Edit:
      Got up this morning and installed the game this morning just fine. The site is back up and functional.
      Last edited by NorCalRoach; 08-23-2007, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalRoach View Post
        ROFL...thats it- I'm going to make it my mission to hunt u down all game next time I see you on POE...again. By the way Troublesome mentioned something about you activating your game through steam and it working fine. Did you have the game on your hard drive already before you added it to your steam account?

Edit:
        Don't bother buying this for at least another day if you were planning to get a hard copy of it (or a soft copy for that matter). The patch server is down and apparently has been all day:
        http://forums.2kgames.com/forums/sho...?t=5889&page=3

Those that got it early were lucky I guess.

Nah, I can confirm you cannot activate your hard copy through Steam, like you can with other games. Would be real nice though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X