Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FarCry Free now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FarCry Free now.

    With Ads..but fileplanet is offering it.


    http://www.fileplanet.com/180410/180...d-Supported%5D

    I guess I'll download it and play it.


    Also, C&C is free. http://www.commandandconquer.com/int...id=61#NewsMain


    *edit, jeeze they rolled out a ton of free ad supported games.

    Prince Of Persia SoT: http://www.fileplanet.com/180411/180...d-Supported%5D

    Rayman Raving Rabbids: http://www.fileplanet.com/180428/180...d-Supported%5D



    It may sound silly to some, but everything seems intact.



  • #2
    Re: FarCry Free now.

    man i think im gonna re-install this...i loved that game



    Comment


    • #3
      Re: FarCry Free now.

      Is that what it really looks like in game? That's horrible. But hey if people really want to play it like that, more power to them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: FarCry Free now.

        Originally posted by jmaker View Post
        Is that what it really looks like in game? That's horrible. But hey if people really want to play it like that, more power to them.
        I don't know if you see ads flashing in game or not, but I heard it was in the menus.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: FarCry Free now.

          thats no where NEAR how it looks in game. Why they used a lo res vid like that for the menu is beyond me. The game looks amazing, even by todays standards.



          Comment


          • #6
            Re: FarCry Free now.

            Yeah, great game, install and play. It will get you warmed up for Crysis!
            |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
            "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
            - Check me out on The Onion
            - I'm on the local news!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: FarCry Free now.

              I loved far cry up until you started killing trigens. Then it got boring for me. But it was a really amazing game up till then.
              _____________________



              ---

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: FarCry Free now.

                Originally posted by Steel_Penguin View Post
                I loved far cry up until you started killing trigens. Then it got boring for me. But it was a really amazing game up till then.
                Same here. I hope the same thing doesn't happen with Crysis.
                |TG| Lorian
                Member since 18th February 2006

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: FarCry Free now.

                  I downloaded it but damn all those ads' ermm.. Maybe, but I never got why this game was 'zomg' type level, my graphics card couldn't handle it, so now is the time to play it and learn what happened since the Sequel is out in a few months

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: FarCry Free now.

                    you can buy it for like $10 if you really dont like ads. Or even cheaper if you find it in the used bin



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: FarCry Free now.

                      Originally posted by VegaBond View Post
                      I downloaded it but damn all those ads' ermm.. Maybe, but I never got why this game was 'zomg' type level, my graphics card couldn't handle it, so now is the time to play it and learn what happened since the Sequel is out in a few months
                      Crysis isn't a sequel, it's an entirely new story.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: FarCry Free now.

                        hes talking about Far Cry 2 which is supposed to be out sometime next year



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: FarCry Free now.

                          Originally posted by Snail88 View Post
                          hes talking about Far Cry 2 which is supposed to be out sometime next year
                          "out in a few months"

                          dont know how he could be talking of FC2

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: FarCry Free now.

                            maybe he thought FC2 was gonna be out in a few months....Vega? lol



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: FarCry Free now.

                              Definitely give this a play through if you haven't. I do agree though, the monsters get very aggravating. Played it through on the 2nd to last difficulty level, and it was really really really hard. Kinda annoying when giant monkeys with rocket launcher arms take 3 .50 caliber bullets to the face to kill.

                              I think enough people didn't like the over-play of the monsters enough that we'll see Crysis as a better game. As for Far Cry 2, its a totally different development team, so who knows how that'll play out, though it looks pretty nice so far.

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X