Killers wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killers wanted

Calling all Killers.... calling all killers... I played tonight... was on from 9 till 9:45... Nobody showed up... Wednesday Nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Re: Killers wanted

Originally posted by Fait_Maker
    Calling all Killers.... calling all killers... I played tonight... was on from 9 till 9:45... Nobody showed up... Wednesday Nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Holy crap. I didn't know that you were on. I started at about 8:00 p.m., watching the TS server but gave up after an hour. I will look for you next Wednesday if you will be on.

[volun]

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_McDermott
      Holy crap. I didn't know that you were on. I started at about 8:00 p.m., watching the TS server but gave up after an hour. I will look for you next Wednesday if you will be on.
      How about the 13th <Friday> at 8?

Comment

I'll be there. If you have TS, turn it on. It is how I check to see if anyone is playing.
        Find it, Sight it, Shoot it! :icon24:

Comment

I will be there.

Based on your schedule I thought Friday was drinkin' night? :)

[volun]

Comment

No dinero... I'll stay home and drink home brew...

Comment

If you're looking for a game, just hop on the server! I saw Coldbore on tonight and quit out of what I was doing and hoppen into BF1942 with him for a few rounds. It was slow, but we had some great games..

Just get in there! :-)

I'm a day late, I know.. But I'll be there next Wednesday! Maybe even Friday if I can swing it!
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Friday it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                  If you're looking for a game, just hop on the server! I saw Coldbore on tonight and quit out of what I was doing and hoppen into BF1942 with him for a few rounds. It was slow, but we had some great games..
                  I loved getting my ass womped. We did have some good rounds. Would have been better with more people. I am going to be on Saturday night around 8:00PM New Brunswick time, so if you want to kill me or be killed, just join. AND USE TS!!!! I miss playing this game with all you guys. I would have to switch to joint ops just to play the regulars.
                  Last edited by Apophis; 08-14-2004, 09:54 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags.
                  Find it, Sight it, Shoot it! :icon24:

Comment

Originally posted by coldbore
                    I loved getting my ass womped. We did have some good rounds. Would have been better with more people. I am going to be on Saturday night around 8:00PM New Brunswick time, so if you want to kill me or be killed, just join. AND USE TS!!!! I miss playing this game with all you guys. I would have to switch to joint ops just to play the regulars.
                    What is New Brunswick time?? LOL.. I only know EST.
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Ya Copy...structure fire...gotta go.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse