Left 4 Dead ..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead ..?

Hey folks..I just read aboiut this and saw the in game movie... the idea sounded kinda stupid to me... but reading about it ( a 4 player COOP against ZOMBIES)... and seeing the game play movie... I think it just may ROCK!! Like you are in a Dawn of the dead or something... I just hope there is a MALL level!!.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/le...;picks;title;1
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Left 4 Dead ..?

I was hoping they would meet the summer 07 release but we all have to wait until next year. There was some really good footage of the press giving their impressions on a hands-on preview. It's more than just 4 player coop. It's 4 human players against a bunch of AI with some human players taking the role of zombies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZhadeNfB4E - here's the preview (mild language NSFW)

- It's who you game with.

Comment

It looks incredible, for one, and tailor-made to the people in my dorm. Its just a shame it won't come out on the original release date, so instead it comes out decently close to finals week.
      I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

I have been anticipating this since Dec 06. It was slated for june 07. Nope. Summer/September. Nope.

I love this game, to the core...but I dont know if it's going to happen.
        Skud

Comment

I wanted to play this ever since Zombie Master

Comment

Just curious, but is this game going to be supported by TG when it comes out?

New release date: August 2008.

Comment

I hope so. The question is is it a 360 or PC purchase for me just like R6:Vegas. This has the potential to be a very fun 4-man TG game.
              Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

It's been pushed to Q3 2008 so the new release date is probably around September or October.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by Jusb View Post
                  I hope so. The question is is it a 360 or PC purchase for me just like R6:Vegas. This has the potential to be a very fun 4-man TG game.
                  Vegas is a 360 purchase if you ask me. I just can't imagine Vegas 2 getting a PC community going. L4D is a PC purchase but if you have friends that you enjoy playing with I say get both.
                  RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                  TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                  "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                  "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Untill this is released we got Zombie Panic Source.
                    |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X