Gears of War PC.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears of War PC.

I probably should have made this on the general discussions but what are the feelings of GOW PC around here?

I am not so much looking for a sever as a group for COOP online and maybe pubbing.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Gears of War PC.

Coop is only fun on the first run through, its not a very long campaign. It's good though.

Comment

Does this actually play well as a PC game? It was very well done with the game controller, I think it would feel kind of cheep on the PC.
      I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Should feel just fine.

Comment

I can't wait to chainsaw you suckers, lol...jk... I'm looking forwards to it because i had fun mp on the 360, comes with an editor, and i am getting a new state of the art system in a week. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I SHOULD be buying this title, but I know I'll be buying UT3 because from what I've been hearing the editor inside UT3 is more capable of total conversions. Also, the UT3 collector's edition has arguably the best training vids in the world in them. (and 15 hours of them).

Bah, a shame... because I actually like GoW more than UT3.

Comment

Maybe get Gears of War on a pirate ship then?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoopy_T View Post
                Maybe get Gears of War on a pirate ship then?
                yarrr

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                  I can't wait to chainsaw you suckers, lol...jk... I'm looking forwards to it because i had fun mp on the 360, comes with an editor, and i am getting a new state of the art system in a week. ;)
                  I am expecting a decent MP community on the PC.

From what I have heard GOW is more or less dead on Xbox Live.
                  RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                  TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                  "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                  "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

PC vs 360 head to head video

http://insider.ign.com/articles/832/832467p1.html

Comment

I hope the pc controls don't suck like they do in Lost Planet.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
                        I seem to need an IGN Insider account to watch that video... bah.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/articl...50aHVzaWFzdA==

DX10 On = No Advantage

We are not sure exactly what turning on DX10 does, but we do know it causes a large performance drop on every video card. In our testing we found absolutely no image quality differences by turning this to “On.” The only benefit was being able to use “On/Antialiasing” for 4X AA, but you need a very fast video card to use that setting. If you have a GeForce 8800 GTX/Ultra level video card you can enjoy that setting. But on the GeForce 8800 GT/GTS and Radeon HD 2900 XT you will have to sacrifice other in-game options or resolutions in order to use 4X AA. It is rather a shame because we noticed that 4X AA does improve the visual quality of this game in a noticeable way.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
                            I seem to need an IGN Insider account to watch that video... bah.

Ack, yeah didn't even realize until I linked it here. Maybe I can re-download the file, and upload it to my host.

two videos, http://awaitingrequiem.com/vid/h2h_g...qthighwide.mov
                            http://awaitingrequiem.com/vid/maste...qthighwide.mov

One is the Comparison, and the other is the Brumak fight. Videos are around 120mb each.
                            Last edited by UnDeaD; 11-06-2007, 07:42 AM.

Comment

thanks for that UnDead...I'm interested in this game for the PC..

Chappie

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X