Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, what happened here?

This game just totally disappeared from the face of this server.. :?:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

I jump in every once in a while but now I seem to have broken my RTCW:ET....... even if I reinstall....... lack of admin presence I think drove the server to dry up.

Comment

I was watching to see if anyone was going to play this game when I finally got my computer working again but it was always empty whenever I check the server status. Throw in the fact that I had started playing CS, GR, and TFC at the time, there wasn't much time for this game....

Sigh, so many games to play, so little time :(

Comment

Well... I thought this game was a keeper... but looks like we have to throw this one back....

Maybe we could use this server for a newer game like Call of Duty!?
        I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
        --Douglas Adams

Comment

:D :!: :!:

Comment

The server running Wolf ET is the oldest one we have and would not in any way be able to handle a new game.... maybe another older game but not a new one.

We are going to be upgrading almost all the game servers and probobly build a couple more in the next couple weeks so finding resources for the next bunch of new games will not be a problem.

As for what to do with the server..... ???

Comment

ET was fun for the summer (heck it still is fun) but... it has been eclipsed by other WW2 games: call of duty and H&D2

Comment

Im sure it can handle it, COD is one of the smoothest and best looking games I've seen in a while.

BTW The engine they are using is the WOLF engine other wise known as the quake III engine. Although they did modify aprox 80% of it.

Comment

It won't matter. The current server is being retierd very very soon. We are going to be hosting many new games soon. As soon as they are released and our new servers are built or upgraded. As for what to do with it for the next couple weeks.... we did have C&C Renigade running for a while but never cought on..... we could give CoD a try but I think the server would be hurting..... does not hurt to try though....

Comment

The RTCW:ET server does only one thing RTCW:ET. It's the oldest server we have by far running at 450MHz. Ouch, this things old. When we upgrade all the machines they will be brought up to over 2GHz as a standard.... Intel as well.....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X