new R6 Vegas 2 announced...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new R6 Vegas 2 announced...

Worthplaying has news and screenshots of the just announced Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 .
    "Developed at Ubisoft Montreal by the same team that created the award-winning Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas, the highly anticipated sequel is scheduled for a March 2008 release. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is the sixth iteration in the wildly successful Rainbow Six franchise which celebrates its 10th anniversary in 2008 with more than 16 million units sold worldwide to date."
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: new R6 Vegas 2 announced...

I just want to know what happens next :P Game left off on a bit of a cliffhanger and damnit all, I want to see this storyline through... like any other Tom Clancy story
    -

Comment

Can't wait, maybe this time I'll skip the 360 version, although it was one of the finest FPS's on the 360 to this day.

Comment

I actually enjoyed the 360 version better then the PC, same with the GRAW series... but not the others like FEAR and FAR CRY.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X