Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R6 Vegas 2 leaked info...

Ubisoft Leaks Rainbow Six Tidbits
    Multiplayer, co-op features lead list of gameplay options.

By: Paul Davies | extraextra
    Dec 21, 2007
    Expanded multiplayer options and co-operative features are key components of the new Rainbow Six: Vegas sequel, set for release in March 2008, says the publisher.

Online gameplay is set to benefit from 13 new multiplayer maps, while two additional new adversarial modes are being added to the roster in addition to improved match-making performance. You’ll be able to carry over your customized player model into the single-player game, and co-op mode has also been integrated, allowing players to drop in and out of the game at specific story points in each level.

The terrorist threat has been upgraded from the first game, with the bad guys tooled out with thermal and night vision goggles, better AI and even shields. To offset that, players now have access to 11 more weapons, new equipment and all-new camo options.

Running on the Unreal Engine 3 platform, Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is expected to ship simultaneously on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
    thanks to GameTap for the news.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: R6 Vegas 2 leaked info...

Sweet, March 2008. Time to forget about it until then so I don't get too overhyped for it. This game is going to be awesome! I mean... good news; it should be cool when it comes out.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I cannot wait. Hopefully they make those controls on the PC better, and not ported control scheme from the 360, which worked fine for the 360, but not the pc.

Comment

should be interesting, I'm looking forward to trying R6 for the first time.

Comment

Looks Tasty..hopefully it's not a Pre-console hypefest.. I liked vegas1 tho... (SP)
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

blahhh........... i want old Raven sheild style ! Vegas is for console gamers ! what about pc players who made it a famous back in the day !

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
              I cannot wait. Hopefully they make those controls on the PC better, and not ported control scheme from the 360, which worked fine for the 360, but not the pc.
              I found the controls to be really good in Vegas PC. I kept thinking it was one of the best ports ever for the controls. The aiming felt right and the 'pop and shoot' was a great new way to play a shooter. The only thing were the menus feeling a bit weird.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

One of the best features on the 360, was the ability to add your face into the game, and it actually looked pretty good. The only bad thing was, when you died...its no fun to see yourself die.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X