Admins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins

Basicly we need them, i recall hearing that we will need a bunch.

I am up for the job?

Anyone else?

Yeah, I've still got the remote management software as well...

I wouldn't mind seeing every paying member of TG have access to this admin software until we build up a regular base of players...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I would also like to be since I am on the server all the time... but I am not a paid member any more :(

Comment

I just paid up this weekend :D and am interested in doing some game admin on BF but was wondering what kind of requirements you have on time. I saw the FAQ on responsibilities but it didn't mention anything about amount of time you need to dedicated each day/week. I work full time and go to school part time so I really only have a few evenings out of the week, but want to help where I can.
        flux
        [tg-c1]

Comment

I already offered my services.

Comment

Count me in to help where I can.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

We could simply let the TG members have admin access to keep the LARGE number of public players in check. If the server ever goes private (way in the future I'm sure) then things would most likely change but until then....

Comment

Originally posted by Total
                We could simply let the TG members have admin access to keep the LARGE number of public players in check. If the server ever goes private (way in the future I'm sure) then things would most likely change but until then....
                This sounds good to me. Is the server still being admin'd using BF1942 Remote Manager?
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  Is the server still being admin'd using BF1942 Remote Manager?
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Okay guys.. Give me this weekend to finish off the changes I need to get made and access control for the BF server and we can begin setting up admin structure.

Basically, we'll end up picking a sole game officer and they will end up figuring out the admin staff for the game. But i'm all for this and will get everything you need completed this weekend.
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

sweet, thanks paul!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...