Bionic Eyes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bionic Eyes

So I've been playing BF1942 and BFV for over a year and I think it's a pretty good game. When I'm hiding in the bushes, most of the chopper pilots would miss me and go on to more visible targets. But there have been a few occasions when some other chopper pilots would spot me dead on and shoot me dead, even when I'm hiding prone in the bushes. I know that when I'm flying (and I'm a decent pilot) it's near impossible to spot ground targets hiding prone in the bushes. HOW do these pilots see me from miles away and how do they shoot so accurately?

Frankly, I'm annoyed.

Re: Bionic Eyes

Originally posted by kcgamer
    So I've been playing BF1942 and BFV for over a year and I think it's a pretty good game. When I'm hiding in the bushes, most of the chopper pilots would miss me and go on to more visible targets. But there have been a few occasions when some other chopper pilots would spot me dead on and shoot me dead, even when I'm hiding prone in the bushes. I know that when I'm flying (and I'm a decent pilot) it's near impossible to spot ground targets hiding prone in the bushes. HOW do these pilots see me from miles away and how do they shoot so accurately?

Frankly, I'm annoyed.
    Good teamwork? Intuition? There are certain bushes that I'll fire a rocket into every time I fly by it, just because it's such a common camping spot... There's also the possibility that the pilot's teammate spotted you and communicated your position to the pilot.

'Course, there's always the chance that more nefarious methods are being used... Are you careful to only play on PB-enabled servers?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X