No announcement yet.

Savage2 beta/demo released!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage2 beta/demo released!

Just got this email:

At some point in the past you created an account at: expressing an interest in Savage 2: A Tortured Soul. We’d like to take this opportunity to let you know the game is ALMOST done and you, as a previously interested individual, can take advantage of this unique opportunity and join us for a sneak preview weekend.

The game will officially go on sale January 16th 2008 but this email is your passport to gameplay TODAY. Login to and download the game client and begin your free preview weekend.

Act quickly though, this free preview lasts until 11:59pm on January 15th. At that time your account will convert to a traditional demo account and you’ll have five more hours of free gameplay to enjoy Savage2 . Remember, there’s no monthly fee to enjoy Savage 2, the game is a onetime $29.95 fee for lifetime persistent stats, competitive player ladders, and high speed S2 run servers.

Enjoy the game,
    The Entire S2 Staff
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: Savage2 beta/demo released!

God I hope this game is a success. Unfortunately I will only be here for the 16th.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

Re: Savage2 beta/demo released!

And it's only $30 after the trial? Wow, I guess I'll be buying the sequel.

- It's who you game with.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed