Savage 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage 2

Anoyne interested in this after Asch's post?
    "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Re: Savage 2

I played Savage 1, had a good time the little I played. I was also in the beta for Savage 2, but it diddn't run well on my PC. I should check now.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

http://pc.ign.com/articles/850/850481p1.html

New review is up. I think only RedForman and I are in this, but if you are interested give one of us a shout. It can be daunting to try and figure out everything by yourself as the ingame tutorial is very buggy. The gameplay is very fun and it would be nice to see more TG involved.
      "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

I've got it installed, unpaid though. So I would only have 5 hours of free time. Gimme some reasons to buy. I wish more TG'ers were into this, it looks fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X