Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD2

Anyone else got it?
    Want to try it in multi and would prefer to do it with the players we have here. Let me know. Right now its just TvT or deathmatch in multi, the patch to correct this is in the works I believe.

WW2 SAS shooter,http://www.hidden-and-dangerous.com/hd2/usa/hd2.html.
    Has some interresting maps, gameplay needs a patch for many various issues some pretty severe{ie another cd key issue like RVS when it first came out} some not, look and decide for yourself->http://pub28.ezboard.com/bhiddenanddangerous2

Has elements of IGI2, pick up weapons in game, and Flashpoint, Drive various vehicles, but no true co-op multi right now. Looking for that to be fixed in a patch due the next few weeks. Should be server friendly as several are up and running now. Not a fan of gamespy but you work with what you got. Graphics are good+. Interface commands with your team will take a while to get used to.

Make sure you look at the sys requirements:
    min
    1 ghz pent3 or amd athlon
    2.4gb
    128ram
    32mb video DX8.1[/b]
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

-

I am definately keeping an eye on this game ( torrent at 99.86% but nobody active D: ). Looks very cool. I don't know why people are hung up on co-op mode though when it has TvT objective mode.

Comment

Wow, sweet game... very reminiscent of Ghost Recon.

Comment

CC
        I would love to get a few on the same server with TS2 to try some in game testing.
        "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

-

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGuy
          Ok dude your sending mixed signals here, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
            Originally posted by RandomGuy
            Ok dude your sending mixed signals here, is that a good thing or a bad thing?
            Gee if you think a game being reminisent of GR a BAD thing you musta missed something while playing GR......GR is like the sweetest game out there!!!! Mission and team orientated in everyway. Mind you a few things can use some improvement such as better AI movement and random placement and of course better graphics not that the graphics don't blow away some other games such as OFP and others but i'm sure GR2 will take care of that!

Comment

I've got it .... lets give it a go...

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wRIP

Gee if you think a game being reminisent of GR a BAD thing you musta missed something while playing GR......GR is like the sweetest game out there!!!!
                Ahh but that is a matter of personal perception.

Myself, I think MW4 blows all the other games away.

Comment

Worth getting or not? I didn't really like the first.

Comment

Miko, wait till after the first patch at least. There are a lot of little bugs that add up. If they cant fix them quick then save your money. BUT I can see where this one could be a lot of fun. Graphics are great, game flow is reasonably fast and smooth, its just a little off right now.

-

Comment

Patch is out. Pick it up and I'll see if I can host a few on Wed.(evening).

-

Comment

I get my check today. I'll try to swing by compusa to get it.

Comment

Patch 1.2 seems to have corrected a few of the server connect issues. Played for a few hours and seemed to have fewer lock-up problems. Anyone with questions stop by when we're in TS, be glad to answer.

-

Comment

How is the multiplayer though? That is what will sell me...I like ghost recon, but I must say that it is very intimidating to play that game if you don't know what you're doing (me). So maybe a *little* less hardcore? :D

Comment

TY both for your efforts. It has potential and is just a few tweaks away from being a very strong squad based fps.

-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X