Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas 2 is looking GREAT!

http://www.teamxbox.com/

check out the hi def videos of MP gameplay... fantastic stuff, better textures etc etc... check out the tattoo on the neck, the bomb carrier, actually carrying the bomb etc etc...

No this ain't original Rainbow Six... but if it's just a better Vegas then it will be fantastic.

Looking forward to this title.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Vegas 2 is looking GREAT!

I was watching the developer commentary video about MP on ign last night, and was incredibly excited. I got into R6vegas late, so I'm hoping to hop in at the start of this one.

As you said, no original, with the preplanning and teams, but it's still a good thing. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Vegas was by far one of my favorite SP shooter experiences. Same engine...so I don't have to upgrade :)

I really hope mod makers get to realism on this one for MP. Then I could defiantly see TG taking to it.
      Skud

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
        Vegas was by far one of my favorite SP shooter experiences. Same engine...so I don't have to upgrade :)

I really hope mod makers get to realism on this one for MP. Then I could defiantly see TG taking to it.
        I doubt they'll move to a more realistic shooter. The game has been consolized and Vegas 1 worked out really well.

Making a game more realistic doesn't make it more TG. Vegas can work very well in its current state. The controls are very simple for players to learn and the game's features such as snake cam and cover system allow players to work together.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I didn't mean it that way...

But honestly, there have been titles in the past 6 months that without mods just aren't going to stay afloat here.
          Skud

Comment

The big question is should I buy this for the PC or PS3...I've got friends and family that I can't convience to play PC games because of the keyboard and mouse vs gamepad setup. I currently own the PC game. Decisions decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalRoach View Post
              I've got friends and family that I can't convience to play PC games...
              Heathens! j/k :row1_2:
              |TG|Melee
              Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

The big question is should I buy this for the PC or PS3...I've got friends and family that I can't convience to play PC games because of the keyboard and mouse vs gamepad setup. I currently own the PC game. Decisions decisions...
                I'm having the same problem. Played Vegas 1 on PC and enjoy PC gaming better but most of my new gaming friends will be getting the XBOX version. What will most folks here at TG be getting ?

Comment

Originally posted by DOC GLOCK View Post
                  I'm having the same problem. Played Vegas 1 on PC and enjoy PC gaming better but most of my new gaming friends will be getting the XBOX version. What will most folks here at TG be getting ?
                  There are certain games that I can really enjoy on the Xbox and this will probably be on of them. I would prefer to play a coop game over a deathmatch in this kind of game. So the generality of larger servers for PC aren't a draw for me like Front Lines. Plus most of my local friends are only console gamers. I'll most likely be purchasing this for the 360.
                  |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I'll be grabbing this for the PC for sure and hope to catch a good group here to play co-op with.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                    Winston Churchill

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHbARmxKvk8[/media]

This does look like a great game and out in just under a month

Comment

If Vegas 1 is anything to work off of you better get the PS3 version. I doubt there will be anything resembling a community for this game.

Hell UT3 will probably have a larger player count even before it's Steam release.
                        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X