Star Wars: The New Era

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: The New Era

This is a mod for Source that's in the works right now.

Check it out at http://www.invision-games.com/

It looks pretty good so far.

Comments?

- -

Re: Star Wars: The New Era

Looks like fun. They are accepting beta applications, I may sign up for it.

Comment

I applied for the beta. Love the star wars universe but i had bad gaming from it, i hope they can make something good out of it!

- -

Comment

This looks great I will try for beta but I never get in as a tester ive tryed with many mods but never no reply.
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

I notice a distinct lack of lightsabers... which might be for the best considering Source's terrible melee code.

Comment

I read somewhere that they are considering it but it's on the back burner. They want to focus on regular people instead of jedi first. I think it's possible but it will be a lot of work.

- -

Comment

Looks really good, I fell in love with Star Wars games back when I first got TIE Fighter! Just read somewhere their are rumors that Bioware the makers of KOTAR are working on SWG II. If they make it we might get a good MMO. Im dying for a good Star Wars game.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo View Post
                Looks really good, I fell in love with Star Wars games back when I first got TIE Fighter! Just read somewhere their are rumors that Bioware the makers of KOTAR are working on SWG II. If they make it we might get a good MMO. Im dying for a good Star Wars game.
                Assuming they don't gut it part way in like the original star wars galaxies. A friend and I were playing SWG and loving it.. then they took out all the good classes and ... to be crude... they bent the game over the table and beat it across the backside with a cactus. Then they brought some things back. Then they took them away. Then back .... they can't make up their mind and are driving people away.

But the mod mentioned here looks good. I didn't get to apply... didn't notice it in time. :-(
                "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...