Mass Effect???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect???

Ok..This may be the wrong category, as I read its a semi RPG also, but this game seems to be getting little coverage and HUGE ratings... ?? Did this thing just sneak up on us NON CONSOLERS.. or what?
    Any TG'er grab it on the PC yet and give it a shot?? With thos crazy 9+ Ratings..it may be good??

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/masse...result;title;0
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Mass Effect???

Of course being a non Consoler I missed it's big release last year apparently?? So I am out of the Cool loop I guess... But Maybe the PC version isn't the usual poorly done port that we see so often...

I will crawl back under my rock now...
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Oh man I am so hyped about this game I cant wait for it to come out here in uk. 6th of june is what I am waiting for. It is a great game and made even better for the PC than it was for the console. Basically it is an RPG set in the future and you have your team and fly round on your spaceship (alot like KoTOR). However the great thing is the squad based play you can chose to send your team mates to different postions with the cool new interface and they take cover and fire and work really well. Also the downloadable content is free for the first month after the game comes out. There is also more content planned which all adds up to a fun game to me.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

its pretty effing A, on my second playthrough. The whole thing about sex in it is just over hyped BS.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh you tease me... and it's on Direct 2 PC download as I type..I could have it in a few hours... Hmm....
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

And you haven't already downloaded it why ......? I can't wit to get it, the story looks to be fantastic all voice acted and lots of choices. Also the major bonus for me is the fact that there will be more and more downloadable content to appatise me till the 2nd and 3rd come out. it's more like an interactive storybook than your typical shooter.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
              And you haven't already downloaded it why ......? I can't wit to get it, the story looks to be fantastic all voice acted and lots of choices. Also the major bonus for me is the fact that there will be more and more downloadable content to appatise me till the 2nd and 3rd come out. it's more like an interactive storybook than your typical shooter.
              I bought this for the Xbox 360 and have played it through a couple times now. Great game, albeit a little repetitive with only a handful of building styles.

As far as the voice acting, having Seth Green as the pilot of the Normandy was a nice treat.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by brain21 View Post
                its pretty effing A, on my second playthrough. The whole thing about sex in it is just over hyped BS.
                Getting laid was part of the story line that led to an achievement on the 360.

Comment

I didn't even know there was a Sex part.. I missed all the Hype! Damn!..
                  |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

hahaha yeah thats all you find when you try searching youtube for mass effect videos, all you get is a female charater having sex with some wierd blue alien woman lol.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                      hahaha yeah thats all you find when you try searching youtube for mass effect videos, all you get is a female charater having sex with some wierd blue alien woman lol.
                      You don't get the achievement points for her. You need to have a romantic engagement with one of your crew for that. :)

Comment

Lol Aphosis you sound as if you have put alot of research into this particular part of the game :row1_20:

However I do not intend to flirt with no wierd alien any how, aliens don't even belong on my ship let alone my bed lol.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Just be aware that it's not an FPS with RPG elements, but the other way around (mainly an RPG.) This is a Bioware game after all.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X