Combat Arms Free Online FPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Arms Free Online FPS

I tryed this game out last night because I couldnt get on CSS Its a free online fps game it feels like CSS but much cheaper I actually had fun playin it for about an hour its still in early beta and has bugs but its worth a try you cant beat FREE!

http://combatarms.nexon.net/
    |TG| Plude220

Re: Combat Arms Free Online FPS

I tried this a few days ago, the screen would turn black on load and i would have to do a hard restart. I think i found a fix, so i might see you on.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Will have to check it out...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

If there's an option to remove the respawns and make it one life per round it could be worth checking out.

Comment

some gameplay footage looked like it was basically a cheap cs knockoff. but free is free.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I play, and to all of you wondering what it is, here are some of my vids

http://www.youtube.com/v/sm__gyjtAdY&hl=en&fs=1
            http://www.youtube.com/v/G2xrpLvuOSs...e9e00&border=1

Comment

Ooh..I like the Bunny hopping!! ;-) And the Kill Notification Text ... 1 Kill!
              Ah well.. Free is Free as was quoted from above..
              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
              ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Yea not bad for free...You get real tired of the Spawn Killers sitting in your spawn and tossing nades at you....

Also no in game comms...

Not many of the objects can be broken down or moved...

FREE...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I've tried it and so far haven't spotted any cheaters (unlike WarRock).

The thing I still hate about it is that I have to play for like 10 hours in order to get enough XP/credits to purchase a new weapon for a single day.

Plus I can't keep any of the weapons I buy permanently.
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

This is not a bad game, but still not good enough to make me play it.
                    Look under your chair!

Comment

Played about 5 or 6 times now, and have had my fun. Its alright, but people are sorta laggy, not really a problem with hit detection, just hard to know where they actually are going.

Can't beat running around with two assault rifles and a giant sniper rifle on CTF maps.

But ya, probably done with it for now, it served as a good quick distraction.

Comment

Shame we cant form a branch of tactical gamer for F2P FPSes. Lack of interest and ventrilo lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gyrobot View Post
                          Shame we cant form a branch of tactical gamer for F2P FPSes. Lack of interest and ventrilo lol.
                          That is true, many people don't even know about the game.
                          Look under your chair!

Comment

I think Combat Arms is pretty good. If they keep developing over time it could be great.

It might get big.

Comment

I have played several rounds and ranked up a bit so I thought I would report here.

I think CA's success rests on AnhLab. That's the company that make the anti-cheat program. There has been an uproar on Nexon forums about blatant cheaters. One guy even posted screenshots of his hack showing his nick.

It is an open beta. Hopefully an update will break the hack and ban accounts. If they come down hard on cheaters I think it is possible to keep the cheating to a small minority. The risk of losing accounts that take time to build up will prevent people from trying hacks.

On the whole, Punkbuster has done a good job in the BF2 world and is part of it's success. So it is possible, but they need to stick to it.

CA is crying out for some good old TG teamwork. I would love to see how the TG way comes together in CA.

It's free and the system requirements are not steep.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X