Help Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Help

Hey guys I have DCX .7.1L roadt to roam and DC final 8 installed and whenever I go to join a server with DC 8 it crashes game while loading. any ideas

Re: Help Help

Originally posted by NewsWrthy
    Hey guys I have DCX .7.1L roadt to roam and DC final 8 installed and whenever I go to join a server with DC 8 it crashes game while loading. any ideas
    You might want to try un-installing DCX and just install plain ol DC 0.7 then do the upgrade to DC 0.8 final. DCX might be getting in the way..
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

ok kewl didn't realise that I needed DC7. got it fixed thanks. Have had the game a long time and never play so Now I can .

Comment

Haven't seen you are around for a while. Are you still playing BF1942? I myself have been playing Call of Duty: United Offensive lately but I still check in every so often to see if anyone is playing on the server.

[volun]

Comment

I have been playing BFV and getting some GR practice in. If you want to play BF42 or DC let me know am almost always up it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X