No announcement yet.

my only major beef with this game is...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my only major beef with this game is...

.. if you dont have a tank or you suck in one, you're screwed.. period.

Thats all.. I need to cool off..

blah, a rocket up the ass of a tank will stop it dead

and tanks are vulnerable to infantry that effectively use cover

Comment

Run forest, run...

LOL... Ender, you seemed to be doing well against me. Of course neither of us had a tank. I guess I probably shouldn't try to knife you when you have a machine gun pointed at my head.

Yes... if you aren't in a tank and the enemy is, you better learn to run and hide. If you're in a tank, you better learn to hit a moving target while on the move yourself. It took me a while to learn. I don't play DesertCombat anymore because the tanks are too easy to hit with and it's hard to go back to non-DC Battlefield.

Also, being an engineer can save your life quite a bit in a tank. Learn to hit a few times, hide and repair even if just a little... get back in and start shooting.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

I usually play Medic and generally try to stay away from tanks. You definitely need a well organized team to be effective this way though. Asch usually plays Eng and lays mines leading in to a bunker and I support him with med packs. If the tank manages to get by the mines, I distract him while Asch sneaks in behind with Det Packs. If that fails spawn in as Anti-Tank and put one up his ass. Nothing more satisfying than taking out a tank on foot.

I generally like maps that limit the effectiveness of tanks. Maps like Stalingrad make me happy :D

A couple good pilots are always good to have around too. I've played maps where a couple pilots have kept all tanks ineffective.

Remember, Engineers are our friends.
        flux
        [tg-c1]

Comment

Last night I swear to God I hit this guy 6 times with rockets from all direction (nailed him twice alone right in the ass) and he didnt die. Pissed me off to no end.

I love maps where the tanks arent all that effective either. I love the tanks and everything, but when you got a group of axies all in tanks and your team only has 1 or 2 guys, it makes it sort of hard to do anything. And it doesnt help that the guys in the other team seem to be invincible in them.

Comment

(It must be the Super Armor hack...) :twisted:
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

airplanes! most annoying when there are 2-3 great pilots in the air.

I couldnt even get to an AA gun.

Comment

yeah, now there is my major beef with the game, good pilots :D besides being able to take out a tank in one pass, the bastards can just bail out anywhere they want unnoticed and behind enemy lines. bastards.
                flux
                [tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...