Black Mesa is upon us 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mesa is upon us 2009

The LONG awaited source remake of Black Mesa is finally close to release a new trailer shows a 2009 release date.

http://www.blackmesasource.com/
    |TG| Plude220

Re: Black Mesa is upon us 2009

sweet

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I can't wait to see this come out.

Comment

Someone in the blackmesa forums said the modification would be released in 2009. And the developers said "who told you that?"

From what I understand the black mesa forums have been moved from gamernode because there was some kind of falling out. I dont think it really means that the modification will be released in 2009.

BM started development around 2 months after Half-life 2 was released, which puts the development start time around january 2005. There is a thread I started in the BM forums that details the time line.

PC Gamer in December 2004 said that Valve had been approached about a remake. Which puts the development time in September or October 2004. But the black mesa developers deny that it was them that PC Gamer mentioned.

I would like it see BM released in January 2009, that would give BM an almost exact 4 year development time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X