Rainbow Six:RvS or Ghost Recon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow Six:RvS or Ghost Recon

I dont really know much about either of these two but finding such a large fan base for both of them and the thirst for something better than counter-strike (without waiting for half-life2) I'm looking to buy one of these two... any suggestions?
    And god said "LET THERE BE HALF-LIFE!" and so it was...

Ghost Recon will run better on a lower end system. Raven Shield needs a lot of resources to run. GR has a better following and regular TvT nights. RvS Adversarial is much more action packed because of the smaller maps but it has a non-existant following here. You might get frustrated with GR's TvT at first because you seemingly get killed from unknown directions. The maps are larger and it can be harder to spot enemies. I would recommend GR just because of the larger player base and varied gameplay. RvS has a smaller following, you might not like it, and might have problems running it. Although the atmosphere is supposedly similar to CS.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

So what are we saying here ........ Do you want to get ride of RvS server ????? ahh :(

Comment

I'm just stating what I see. The GR servers happen to be populated more often. The RvS server is usually empty except for the recent null practices I've been holding on it. There's interest but not enough to fill the server up every night. Nobody said the server is going away. You said that.

Comment

DO NOT REMOVE RVS IM JUST GETTIN MY COMP TO PLAY THIS DAMN THING PROPERLY IF YOU REMOVE THIS SERVER YOU WILL BURN IN THE FIRES OF HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ
            DO NOT REMOVE RVS IM JUST GETTIN MY COMP TO PLAY THIS DAMN THING PROPERLY IF YOU REMOVE THIS SERVER YOU WILL BURN IN THE FIRES OF HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!
            You might want to reread the thread with a calm head.:P
            Originally posted by Sarc
            Nobody said the server is going away.

Comment

i check all the time... i really enjoy this game... but its not much fun to play alone....maybe i should form a team.... that will bring intrest.

Oh, and Miko ... get rvs
              I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
              --Douglas Adams

Comment

aaaaaahhh! i dont know which one i'm going to buy, from what i've read from you and the GR ppl i've learned that RvS needs more system requirments (not a problem for me), has a lower fanbase but yet is a better game. The need to buy two more Xpacs for GR is a definite turn-off. I cant decide... maybe i should just wait for half-life2 sometime in 2009...

Comment

nah just get the GR gold edition it comes with the xpac's:)

Comment

Or both! :D

Comment

I think i will have more fun with RvS, i'm going to buy it this week so i'll see you RvS peeps on the server soon.

Comment

Twas a joke sarc my head is always calm...a little twisted maybe
                        BUT IM CALM AND YOU CANT SAY IM NOT.......GGGRRRRR
                        GO ON I DARE YOU TO SAY IM NOT CALM...AAARRRRGGGHHHHH
                        :)

Comment

That's what smilies are for. I was getting comments on TS that RvS was shutting down. So your post fit in to what I was hearing from members.

Comment

Long live RvS :)

Comment

Does anyone know how to make my new avator an arm patch for RvS for me Thx for your input .... later

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X