• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Portal' new mod/levels

I really enjoyed the portal game

a new mod has come out today
    http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/p...mod/29500.html

does anybody know of any more mods/levels out there that are worth trying too ?

Re: 'Portal' new mod/levels

http://www.portalprelude.com/

Adds a ton of new levels (a new prelude campaign), and a lot of Microsoft Sam speaking in American and British English.

(WARNING: Portal Prelude is best played inside a box of styrofoam peanuts in order to avoid hurting oneself in the inevitable fit of frustration that accompanies the insane difficulty during some of its maps. Keeping sharp objects around the playing area is not recommended.)

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic
    "But in contemplating history as the slaughter-bench at which the happiness of peoples, the wisdom
    of states, and the virtue of individuals have been sacrificed, a question necessarily arises:
    To what principle, to what final purpose, have these monstrous sacrifices been offered?"
    - G.W.F. Hegel Reason in History

Comment

Hit a few frustrating moments in Prelude but I beat it. Looks like Silvers link is just to an early demo - I'll wait till final on that one. Guess I'll have to check out some maps next.
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Portal:Prelude looks pretty interesting. I'll be taking a look at that when I get out of work. Nice!
        "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
        -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X