Far cry 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far cry 2

bUY THE GAME AND TRY IT...if your a counter COD person you'll love it.... where you play official or private its great online... try it out

Re: Far cry 2

I have it, I like CoD, and I hate FarCry 2 multiplayer, It's just impossible... I just hate the weapons... especialy the sniper, it's useless on most maps.

Comment

Hello all. First post on the forums.

I purchased Far Cry 2 about a month ago and for some reason, I've had a difficult time getting into the single player campaign. I've started it from scratch a couple of times but for some reason, the game hasn't really "grabbed" me yet. Granted, I've spent a fair amount of time with other titles of late, so it's possible that I simply haven't given the game the attention it deserves. The premise is one that definitely interests me but thus far, I've yet to feel compelled to to start it up after some initial exploration/gunplay. Maybe that will change once my interest in some other games lessens.

I haven't given the multiplayer a go yet. The ease of use of the map editor is pretty cool and should keep new content coming, provided the game draws in enough players.

Comment

I bought FC2 the day of release and it's still sitting on my shelf in the shrink wrap. All the hype about the game having a fully open world like Oblivion where you could do anything you wanted was a huge load of bunk, not to mention Ubisoft's horrible support for the game post release. If there was a fully working SDK available where modders could fix or address all of FC2's missing features and issues for singleplayer then I'd consider installing it, but I'm sure hell has a better chance of freezing over before Ubisoft listens to their fanbase.

Comment

Red Faction Guerrilla is a much better game. It's Far Cry 2 on Mars but you can destroy everything.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X