Brothers In Arms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers In Arms

Has anyone played it yet? It's been getting about 95% with most reviews and I plan to get it, but I can't decide whether to get it for Xbox or PC.
    Last edited by MasterChief125; 03-13-2005, 11:59 AM. Reason: Spelling
    "Yes Ma'am, I am drunk, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."
    -Winston Churchill

Re: Brothers In Arms

I'm getting it for pc this tuseday Ithink it coems out 15th for usa and 18th for British

Comment

What do you guys think of this so far? The movies are cool, but no demo! There are a few games I'm considering picking up right now, but $50 only goes so far.
      New to TG?

Comment

I want this game so bad it hurts. The comment I saw in one review saying that the tactical command feature bears some resemblence to Full Spectrum Warrior has me even more excited.

(Not because I thought FSW was a good game... not by a long shot... but the ideas it it put forward, however poorly executed, were really cool. So I'm glad to see what looks like some better execution, if not evolution of this in BIA).

Oh, $50... where art thou?! :(

Comment

I got it for XBox so my brother and I could play at the same time, and, so far, I've enjoyed it. I've been flanked once, but I'm playing on easy and haven't been able to play for very long(got it last night). I was a little disapointed with the two player offline, as we each only get one fire team, so it's harder to flank. I'll know more about it later, and sorry to everyone that got it for PC, but I didn't know who all would get it when I bought it.
          "Yes Ma'am, I am drunk, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."
          -Winston Churchill

Comment

Who needs to eat? Took the plunge and picked it up. So far, enormously cool. Still in the early stages of the game which has a lot of 'getting up to speed' sorts of scenarios and whatnot. Tons of potential, but nothing beyond cool first impressions so far.

Comment

Mirfee whenever you feeling up to soem MP let me know.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I got it last night and am addicted. I hope the command interface can be extended to MP in other FPS scenarios someday. Very fun.

Comment

I rented it for xbox and I liked it. The planning part is nice buti can get anoying when your squad gets killed becasue they dont know enough to move two feet to thier left to grab cover. I have yet to multi player so i have no comment on that. I think the controls would be much easier for the PC than it is for a console. I my opinion, all first person shooters suck just alittle when you are forced to aim with a thumb stick.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterChief125 View Post
                    Has anyone played it yet? It's been getting about 95% with most reviews and I plan to get it, but I can't decide whether to get it for Xbox or PC.
                    thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks

Comment

Originally posted by ana3sal View Post
                      thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks
                      You couldn't wait 2 more months and have this be a 4 year revival thread? :P
                      "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X