Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hmmm

    just finished a small game of COD...ive played upto the dawnville demo level which is rather boring doing the same thing again...doh! kinda hate that. Remember HL, its demo was a totaly different thing, it didnt hint to the story line, and had almost nothing to do with it, so you never saw it again, unless you downloaded the addon that allowed you to play the demo levels with the real HL lol...

    so anyway. I thought you could play as US, Russian, or Brit? how comes i can only play as US? Or do you start as a US guy, turn into a Brit :shock: then turn into a russian :D

    and do any of you guys play it online?
    From Adam Webb

  • #2
    Online is same old same old CS crap. As single player you play first as the US on there drive to berlin then Brit and Russian

    Comment


    • #3
      oh man... i wanted to start as a russian...BAH...

      the public cs crap sure... but cs here isnt crap.. (when it happens)
      From Adam Webb

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Overlag
        oh man... i wanted to start as a russian...BAH...

        the public cs crap sure... but cs here isnt crap.. (when it happens)
        Good point, but there isnt many COD players here at TG.

        Comment


        • #5
          I played and finished the Single Player in one day. While cool, I found the game to be FAR to short. Theres like 15 missions/maps total :(

          And I can't play multiplayer ;)
          I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

          Comment


          • #6
            I was playing this over a friends house, I really dont seem the big deal with it TBH...

            Comment


            • #7
              Well, it is the best looking WWII FPS game right now, but thats about it. Nothing to really set it apart from the other games. And there are not vehicles that you can really *drive* Theres a couple of Tank levels, but its not true vehicles.
              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

              Comment


              • #8
                i assume you havent played it on its hardest setting.
                There are no medpacks in any of the lvls.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Emanon
                  i assume you havent played it on its hardest setting.
                  There are no medpacks in any of the lvls.
                  No, I played it on Regular.
                  I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Emanon
                    i assume you havent played it on its hardest setting.
                    There are no medpacks in any of the lvls.
                    Ge that makes me want to rush right out and buy it now..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bentley
                      I played and finished the Single Player in one day. While cool, I found the game to be FAR to short. Theres like 15 missions/maps total :(

                      And I can't play multiplayer ;)
                      ditto

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        how on earth can you compleat the game in 1 day?

                        i thought i played games too much... :P

                        im up to the Brit missions now... the Bridge is way harder than any of the US ones... I just wish you could have choose who to start with... and had more levels....
                        From Adam Webb

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Overlag
                          how on earth can you compleat the game in 1 day?

                          i thought i played games too much... :P

                          im up to the Brit missions now... the Bridge is way harder than any of the US ones... I just wish you could have choose who to start with... and had more levels....
                          This group of developers are notorious for having expansions. its like they give you half the game and sell the other half later on.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Just got the game and was looking to log into the TG Server. I don't see an option in game to directly type the IP of the server. Any ideas as to how to log on to the Call of Duty TG server. Would it be by name. If so, whats the name of the server.

                            Thanks.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              there are two shortcuts for COD, a single and multiplayer one
                              From Adam Webb

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X