Killing Floor! Out today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing Floor! Out today..

Ok ..I bought it on the Pre-order steam deal for $15.00... but it releases in 6 hours.. So other TG's jump in and get it for some Zombie Fighting goodness... (or I hope goodness... ) I just wish there was a Demo..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Killing Floor! Out today..

I haven't logged into Steam in ages. What's this about?

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Also grabbed it. HUGE Red Orchestra fan since the beginning. I don't know how much I'll like Killing Floor, but I want to make sure I support Tripwire so they can make the new RO:HOS game the best they can.

Look me up on Steam, name = Makarov.

Comment

It Got STEAMrollled and there is a Delay in the release..not sure but I think we are talking Hours, not days.. But it was supposed to be out by now as per STEAM..
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
          I haven't logged into Steam in ages. What's this about?
          COOP Zombie Killing....
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Do not use the Poundamonium mutator. It makes the game IMPOSSIBLE.

A few of us tried it for the first time and didn't realize the mutator was activated and we thought this game was a waste of money. It's kind of funny now to look back at the first round of Killing Floor and have 10 seconds of gory goodness.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Having lots of fun with this game, but finding servers is hard atm (patch coming to fix up on that). Where's the TG servers at? :)

Comment

I'm liking this game more than L4D. Look me up on Steam -> Spyder228

Comment

Bought this game yesterday and it's a fun teamwork shooter. More classes and than L4D and tools even. And a medi-gun and zed-time (slow-motion) haha. I like it!

I've rented a server that we in the E1st are on. But you are all welcome anytime offcourse. It's currently in the UK though, but we may move it to New York.

IP: 217.163.26.210:7707

It may be passworded sometimes when the E1st play, if so jump on ts/xfire/steam and just ask one of us if you want to hop on.
                  Last edited by Superfast; 05-19-2009, 06:22 AM. Reason: added server banner

Comment

Good deal, dude. Thanks for the server rental. :)

Comment

Might have to add this one to the post-exam gaming party list... is it like normal L4D (get to somewhere through a load of zombies) or more like survival (defend an area, take as many of them with you)?

Also, nice one on the server Super! Is 6 players the max or can you get more?
                      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
                        Good deal, dude. Thanks for the server rental. :)
                        Sure life is short you know! :)

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                        Might have to add this one to the post-exam gaming party list... is it like normal L4D (get to somewhere through a load of zombies) or more like survival (defend an area, take as many of them with you)?

Also, nice one on the server Super! Is 6 players the max or can you get more?
                        It's sort of like survival. But after each wave you can buy guns and stuff. And each wave gets harder and harder.

Only available size is 6. But if it has long-term playability i'm sure the big admins here will set some up for us. ;)

Comment

Sounds interesting. Have you guys taken any screenshots or made any videos that show the game in action?

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
                            I'm liking this game more than L4D. Look me up on Steam -> Spyder228
                            L4D promised to much, they promised a lot of new weapons when the game came out in November i believe, they haven't added much onto it except a new map and survival mode, it's still fun on no mercy, but in all it was a bit of a let down.

I won't be getting Killing Floor for a while since i just bout BF2, so i might get it over the summer

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
                              Sounds interesting. Have you guys taken any screenshots or made any videos that show the game in action?

If I can tear myself away from Black Shark and figure out how to do it, I'll take some a post them up tonight.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X