Killing Floor! Out today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Killing Floor! Out today..

TG KF players can add me; I've been popping into the E1st server lately.
    |TG-71st| Squinty

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
      Steam can't find your "Sarc =TE=" name. What's your account username or email?
      Account name is Tmok_

I wish Steam would fix the search. Searching a username from the community tab works but it doesn't work when searching from the add friend button in the friends tab.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Next time I get home and get on Steam, I'll add some of you guys. I'm really hating playing with random people.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

All the E1st have access to either admin or password it. So just ask!

Comment

How about starting up a TG Steam group for Killing Floor?

Comment

I just picked this up. My Steam acct is xbearx. I'll be away for a week or so, then it'll be game on!

Comment

Holy crap for the love of all that is sacred, add me. My account name is mr_zip

I'm getting so fed up playing with pubs in KF :[

Comment

Loads of maps out already:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=868964

Comment

Steam name is Novemberrain94, level 2 in about everything add me please...

Comment

I've started adding custom maps on the E1st server. If anyone have any tips on good maps, please add them here. Thanks.

Comment

KF_Prison was an intense map I played last night. Close quarters, not much room to maneuver. It had an interior area of convoluted, dark corridors with two open areas on each side. The specimens approach through a huge prison corridor on each side. There are catwalks on the upper level that lead to some very, very crazy last stands once you get into the upper waves.

Sherwood-Forest Beta 1 is ****. It's a map that seemingly was created to see how boring one could make KF. HUGE open area, almost nowhere to get caught up or cornered.

I'll think of some others.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
                          KF_Prison was an intense map I played last night. Close quarters, not much room to maneuver. It had an interior area of convoluted, dark corridors with two open areas on each side. The specimens approach through a huge prison corridor on each side. There are catwalks on the upper level that lead to some very, very crazy last stands once you get into the upper waves.

Sherwood-Forest Beta 1 is ****. It's a map that seemingly was created to see how boring one could make KF. HUGE open area, almost nowhere to get caught up or cornered.

I'll think of some others.
                          Sounds great! I've added this one to our server now. Thanks.

Well yeah, we gotta try out some maps and see which are good and which aren't. ;)

Please keep the tips coming.

Comment

OldeTower is an interesting one. There's no traders so you have to stick together as a team to survive. Your goal is to ascend the tower by eliminating enough of each wave so that the next section of the tower will open up to you. Most pubbies hate it because of the forced teamwork option though.

Prison is okay, it just ends up being the same thing every time you play as everyone sets up on that catwalk at the back and nowhere else.

Secret Passage is pretty much a small maze of tunnels where you simply defend a corridor to survive.

Doom2 is a rehash of one of the levels from Doom 2 replete with ported textures. Not exactly all that fun :)

Penumbra is another corridor defender setup.

Arcade Action is alright as you have four constant waves coming at you from different directions even though it is a small map.

Arcade Shopping Mall is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
                              OldeTower is an interesting one. There's no traders so you have to stick together as a team to survive. Your goal is to ascend the tower by eliminating enough of each wave so that the next section of the tower will open up to you. Most pubbies hate it because of the forced teamwork option though.

Prison is okay, it just ends up being the same thing every time you play as everyone sets up on that catwalk at the back and nowhere else.

Secret Passage is pretty much a small maze of tunnels where you simply defend a corridor to survive.

Doom2 is a rehash of one of the levels from Doom 2 replete with ported textures. Not exactly all that fun :)

Penumbra is another corridor defender setup.

Arcade Action is alright as you have four constant waves coming at you from different directions even though it is a small map.

Arcade Shopping Mall is pretty good.

Thanks man. I've put all these on the server and we will test them out. Then maybe add them into the regular rotation.

Comment

Thanks to those who've added me already :]

Add more, I like new friends to game with

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...