Infiltration 2.9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infiltration 2.9

Hello, I'm new to these forums, but I just wanted to inform anyone who cares that Infiltration 2.9 is going to be out within a couple of weeks. It uses the UT engine. Many fixes have been included in the update. I realize that graphically the game is not quite up to par with some of the new engines, but it's iron sight system IMHO is unbeatable.

The sight is located at http://infiltration.sentrystudios.net/ .

Sorry to spam the forums but I just to pimp my favorite game out to places where I know they could hold a possible interest in it. Before you judge try it out, if you have played the older versions, give thiso ne a run when 2.9 comes out. Thanks for your time.

hi mad_alien, welcome to Tactical Gamer, I'm Roger the Nightfire, but once in awhile, you can call me James Bond.

about the site, you'll get used to it, just hang out with us alot. ;)

Comment

can we delete this spam crap please?

Comment

My intention wasn't to spam I just wanted to let anyone who was interested know about a tactical shooter that doesn't get a lot of coverage. I wouldn't normally post it at a site, but every game that is listed on this site is a game I have played or currently do with the exception of one.

Sorry _Ender_ if you think I'm spamming, but I don't feel like that what I was doing.

Thanks for the welcome Nightfire

Comment

Originally posted by mad_alien
          Sorry _Ender_ if you think I'm spamming, but I don't feel like that what I was doing.

Sorry to spam the forums but I just to pimp my favorite game out...
          So if you didnt think you were spamming the forums, why did you apologize for it?

Reasons why I think this is spam

1) Its your first post here
          2) You said it yourself that it was spam and that you were pimping your favorite game
          3) Have you actually even played on our servers?
          4) Its not even in the right place.

How would you feel if I came to your site and the first post I made was pimping this site? You would say it was spam too.

BTW: I'm Ender, I will be the jerk for this evening.

Comment

The mod itself isnt too bad, I played it for a few back in the 2. something days, it was buggy as hell so I dropped it until a newer version was to be released.

Comment

The problem is the last version was extremely buggy. The new version has some really great features. The problem of course with an aging engine, is keeping the community alive. Sentry Studios(the devs) have put a lot of work into this mod, I really wanna share the joy because I know it'll have a lot to offer to fans of the genre.
              When 2.9 comes out, it's gonna be great. Just to let you know how long we've been waiting, it was supposed to be out in Jan of '02

Comment

LOL

Sounds more and more like Counter Strike

LOL

Comment

The reason I checked out the site was because you guys have a banner at the Filefront Server, so I figured I would check it out. I always love the forums at sites like these, usually immature crap runs me off.
                  _Ender_ I did say I was spamming, I was kinda saying it as figure of speech. I apologize.
                  Just based on the title of the website I figured I would be able to possibly interest some of you guys. I'm not really trying to steer anyone towards the website itself, just the game. All in all, what I'm trying to say is when the game comes out give it a run. I don't have alot of friends that play these games, so my only option is to find forums where people may enjoy it. If you would like me to I will remove the link to the website.

Comment

Looks good. I'm more of an outdoors, big space guy myself. I think I read that your loadout weight has an effect on you in-game. I like that. My roommate has a UT disk around here somewhere, so I might have to try it out.
                    [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                      LOL

Sounds more and more like Counter Strike

LOL
                      Actually there's nothing in common with Counterstrike. It's pure ironsites, no crosshairs. The gamespeed is about half that of counterstrike. It's got a very good stamina system set up also. Since it's the UT engine it doesn't even share that feel, if you know what I mean. Full ballistics modeling, the works.

Comment

"Sorry to spam the forums" sounds like an apology to me but it doesnt matter anyway so drop it

Comment

Just wanna let you guys know I'm not gonna drop this post then disappear, I do like the site or I wouldn't have posted.

H-Hour: Don't let the current version sway you, if you wait about a week or 2 more when version 2.9 comes out I know you will be impressed, it's current state is very buggy and probably should have never been released IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                            BTW: I'm Ender, I will be the jerk for this evening.
                            Don't let this statement fool you, he's this 24/7 ;)

And while this fits the Spam definition, I don't belive it is spam, for the following reasons:

1. He post consisted of more that "OMG THIS GAME IS GREATEST EVAR! <link>"
                            2. The sites ligit, and looks interesting (aka, not Outwar)
                            3. He's posted more than once, so he actually cares as to wether or not people see this.
                            4. Just wanna let you guys know I'm not gonna drop this post then disappear, I do like the site or I wouldn't have posted. - Besides, if you did that, we'd send Eternal after you. :D

Unfortunatly for you however, this style of game really isn't my cup of tea, and I don't have UT. So your out of luck as far as I'm concerned.
                            I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Looks very interesting, I think I'll need to try this out.
                              /me goes digging to find UT.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X