Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Saw a post in the newsgroup and hopped over and registered. Look forward to playing with you! I've been a member of AGB for the last 2 years and your rules and standards are much like our own.

Re: Hello

Originally posted by BK24
    Saw a post in the newsgroup and hopped over and registered. Look forward to playing with you! I've been a member of AGB for the last 2 years and your rules and standards are much like our own.
    That was probably my post that you saw. AGB is the only other place that I've played BF. TacticalGamer started off in much the same way as AGB, but from the CounterStrike newsgroup and, as you can see, we've expanded to many different games.

Our problem is that we had a number of our regulars stop playing BF for one reason or another, and it all happened at the same time so our server stopped being full on a regular basis. Empty server=no new recruits. So now we're stuck with just a few people that want to get BF going again and it just doesn't seem to be happening... So, we're trying to schedule certain days to try to pack the server. We know that there are people out there looking for a good objectives-oriented, teamplay server. We just have to find them (or steal them from AGB :icon_razz ).
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Hey BK24.... glad to see you stopping by. Grab some of your buddies for our BF night and let's get some good tactical team stomping going on!
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
        That was probably my post that you saw. AGB is the only other place that I've played BF. TacticalGamer started off in much the same way as AGB, but from the CounterStrike newsgroup and, as you can see, we've expanded to many different games.

Our problem is that we had a number of our regulars stop playing BF for one reason or another, and it all happened at the same time so our server stopped being full on a regular basis. Empty server=no new recruits. So now we're stuck with just a few people that want to get BF going again and it just doesn't seem to be happening... So, we're trying to schedule certain days to try to pack the server. We know that there are people out there looking for a good objectives-oriented, teamplay server. We just have to find them (or steal them from AGB :icon_razz ).
        Look forward to playing with you guys. I will help out any way possible. Maps alone can draw crowds in so that may be the first place to look for populating your server back up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X