Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Any one pick up this super solid game? I got the collector's edition myself. ANyway who wants to play some Co-op or vs. mode.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

I've been going at the demo for a bit. I'm definitely considering it.
    New to TG?

Comment

<-idiot

Well, I picked it up and now I have to go get a DVD player for my pc. I didn't realize the game disc was DVD. :icon_conf
      New to TG?

Comment

lol let me know when you get it also the map editor was released today I am hoping their will be alot of custom maps.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Got the DVD installed today. I got through the first mission and half of the second. I'll be ready for some coop soon.

I found this cool tool. It's designed to let coop players coordinate online their strat and tacts. I guess it's been around a while for the BF1942 crowd. Check it out: link

edit:
          curnt shpell
          New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse