Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Force: Xtreme 2 Do we support this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta Force: Xtreme 2 Do we support this?

Well Folks.. The gang that brought us Delta Force and Delta Force 2 and Delta Force : Xtreme (and Joint ops etc..) now brings up a new and exciting title named: Delta Force: Xtreme 2 ..
    The thing is... 5 years ago..this was a pretty cool game... but now... What are they bringing to the party.. Novalogic's Joint Operations was UBER COOL.. and was a great game.. but Delta..eh..

Maybe for a budget title under $20.00..and on Steam..I would go for it.. but if I have to Drive, pay taxes or over $20.00.. Don't think so..

Opinions... Convince me otherwise..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Delta Force: Xtreme 2 Do we support this?

Maybe when it shows up on Good Old Games for $5 - $10 it will be worth the price of admission :D

Comment

$5-$10 would be max I'd pay for it, but I still wouldn't play it. So to answer your question; no!

Comment

Don't waste your money! Better off to google Delta Force Angels Falls, expected next summer(maybe) <<<coming from an ol DF1-2,Land Warrior,BHD JO player 8). First online multiplayer game i ever played was DF Land Warrior back in the day with 32 players on AOL running around shooting each other...ahh the memories.
        "It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
        "To show you what a difference retirement makes. Last year when I gave an order, 541,000 men and women jumped," he explained. "Now I can't even get the plumber to come over."
        Norman Schwarzkopf

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X